Software Programmer - PHP
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing companies to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SaaS product Let’s Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
AVP - Technology
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Work in a product environment which provides a greater scope for growth
- Exposure to different technologies and frameworks
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop Web/App based solutions in PHP and PHP based frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel) having a Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Work on integration of 3rd Party libraries as required by the product
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the quality of the end product while adhering to quality norms
- Creating Technical documentation wherever applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Take part in requirement understanding and contribute to solution of the requirement
What you will need
- Should have a sound experience in PHP, MVC Frameworks, Code Igniter.
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Node JS will be considered as an added advantage