- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Build back-end services as per requirement
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
Expert knowledge of Node.js
knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angularjs and Polymer
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
Attention to details
About AnalyticsFox Softwares
AnalyticsFox Softwares Pvt.Ltd., is an Indian outsourcing company providing offshore software development services for clients across geographies. In India, we are leading Fintech Focused Software Services Company, providing end-to-end Fintech Solutions.
Our Product EzPayout is an All-in-one Payment Management Solutions for all payout needs. Instant, Secure and Simple in operations.
We strive to smartly create value for our clients, consistently providing optimal solutions with our insight and innovation that helps them build and achieve excellence and sustainability.
Services we provide:
- Application Development
- Mobile Application and Website
- Product Maintenance & Support
- Testing & QA
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Legacy Product Management & Mordenization
- Cloud Service
- Big Data Analysis
- Technology Consulting
Tools & Technology: Node.js, TypeScript, Nest.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, GitHub, REST API, Swagger & Jira
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willing to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
grow online businesses across multiple channels and global markets. They use data-driven tools to optimize how products are advertised and listed across marketplaces – and handle all associated shipping, logistics, taxes, and compliance.
Their business model is built on aligned incentives with no initial costs. They only makes
money if and when customers’ products sell.
They are expanding their Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team
composed of owners. They are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence.
As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have
quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for
data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection,
design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production deployments
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Implementing highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
Working on continuously improving tools and systems Required Skills
Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Bring software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication skills
Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Experience in Fintech Industry is a plus
About the company.
It is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories It is leading the employee benefits market in India which pegged at $2 billion and growing.
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
Esper is looking for a software engineer to transform the customer experience
for developers and engineering teams using the platform of services to deploy
and build out their device fleets. You and your team will own services that will
enable customers to develop and customize their development process, along
with easing their use of Continuous Integration techniques for their software. We
need a leader that is experienced in delivering scalable multi-region fault tolerant
systems, is passionate about the developer tools space, is excited to have
software developers as their customers, and is obsessed about creating
compelling customer experiences.
In this role you will contribute to a critical and highly-visible function within the
Esper business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the
technical direction of the service, and the feature roadmap. You will work with
extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best
execute on the product. If you’re excited to have a large impact on Esper and the
device industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of
opportunities to learn and grow.
Help drive business decisions with your technical input
Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software
solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and
Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of
quality for all of the team deliverables
Write high quality distributed system software
Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
2 -4 years of professional software development experience
You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
You are comfortable with programming languages like Go, Python, Java
You’ve good understanding of databases system like Postgres. Extensive Knowledge about Postgres is a big plus.
You’ve have worked with Docker, Kubernetes and have fundamental understanding of distributed systems like Kafka, Elasticsearch
Experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets.
What we think makes us special
Esper is a fast-growing, well-funded company where everyone matters and you can see your impact daily. We trust our teammates and offer intense ownership and therefore accountability. We’re inventing the future and building something special. The team really enjoys what we do and cares about your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make a difference.
As you help us build this special company, Esper will take care of you. We offer flexible vacation, regular hack-days, competitive pay and benefits, and room for advancement. We hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. Our worldwide footprint mixes different cultures for a unique experience. We also like to have fun because we play just as hard as we work.
Must have experience on Java, Spring MVC / Boot, Hibernate / MyBatis
- Must have experience on building large scale application
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Web Architectures, E-commerce solutions
- Strong understanding of any MySql / Postgresql
- Strong understanding of any Redis / Memcached / Mongodb / Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience on GCP / AWS would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes / Docker would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes