Job Responsibilities: -
- Writing APIs for mobile apps and various web panels.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Support operation team with their queries and debugging.
- E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in NodeJs preferably with the express framework and writing the rest API.
- Must have experience in MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ex:- Git.
- Experience in PHP is an added advantage.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-
skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for
undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are
designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Key Skills and Requirements
· Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in Node.js and Express.js
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR in related field B.sc - IT/ BCA /MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech
· Programming experience in Web Application development with Node.js and Express.js
· Expert in MySQL and Store Procedures
· Knowledge of REST API / Web API protocol
· Good to have: React Js.
· Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to write clear, concise, well-structured, and well-organized code
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs(Zoho, Leadsquared, Knowlarity, Exotel, LCode, Karza, Google API, DIGIO, etc)
· Ability to identify weaknesses in existing code and improve it
Plus but not required
· A plus if you have Slide experience with Git Command lines.
· A plus if you have any experience with Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket.
· A plus if you have any experience with UI Design
· A plus if you have any experience with PHP, CodeIgniter
· A plus if you have any experience with React JS/Angular JS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, RDBMS & Nosql and Background Job process management.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Node.JS, PWA, AWS, Google Cloud a major plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
Responsible for architecting and implementing optimal development processes, leading the entire development team, making major decisions, conducting code reviews with a hands on approach to the development of all front-end/back-end and/or mobile functionality.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and crossplatform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is backed by the Tier 1 VC funds and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
- Develop & maintain shared APIs, libraries and frameworks
- Improve the performance and reliability of our services including databases, CI/CD pipeline, web services, and other integrations
- Monitor and scale our cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with other teams on security, automation, and internal tools
- Evaluate and develop new tools and technologies that can help achieve company-level goals
Required Candidate profile
- 4 - 8 years of experience in Development.
- Should have good knowledge of backend Technologies like Python, Nodejs, Golang.
- Should have worked with Databases like Mysql, monogdb etc.
- Should have working experience in cloud environment.
- Engineering degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline from good institutes
Experience: 5+ Years
An Architect is a hands-on, talented, innovative, and practical individual with functional experience to design, implement and support the delivery of core products and product components.
- Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
- Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API developer frameworks.
- Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
- Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and deployment.
Ideal candidate should have
- 7+ years of system implementation experience
- Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
- Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
- Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good experience with Devops
Our client is a global leader in providing Omni-channel strategy, marketing, creative and technology services that uniquely connects companies to talent. Their goal is to improve how employers source, hire, engage, and retain talent, while creating an interactive experience that keeps job seekers top-of-mind. They provide client's access to a suite of integrated cloud based solutions and services with capabilities to source, nurture, and engage, the right-fit candidates.
All about the role :
- Senior Associate in India in the product engineering team acts as a partner to the business and provides technical leadership in one or more of our product lines. This individual will play a key role in product design, integration architecture, implementation, quality and product releases.
This person will report into Tech Manager/Architect.
- We are looking for a Senior level Lead NodeJS developer with advanced knowledge of NodeJS + Angular to join our product development team to build and extend a world class SaaS based Programmatic Media/Marketing Automation services.
Skills and Experience :
- Must have extensive experience with building services with Node.JS and related technologies
- Must have experience with SQL and database schema design
- Must have previous experience in leading a team
- Experience with RESTful web services, CSS, HTML5 is desirable
- Hands-on experience AngularJS/Angular
- Should have experience with any of the unit testing frameworks (eg: mocha). Working knowledge with quality plugins like jslint, jshint, jsbeautify, Istanbul would be an advantage.
- Experience with designing and building APIs with REST/Microservices
- Good to have knowledge with AWS Lambda & supporting configuration knowledge.
- Knowledge with any of the serverless frameworks like Serverless, AWS SAM would be an advantage.
- Must have experience with SCM tools with code repository & related operations (branching, merging, pull requests etc)
- Good to have knowledge with API Gateway and CloudFront.
- Good to have - Experience with various Core Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience with performance optimization and security vulnerabilities resolution would be an advantage
- Should have good communication skills, ability to work in a team (spread across geographies), problem solving skills & eye for detail. Leadership & Management
- Imbibe and represent our culture, core values and ensure the behavior and feedback is cascaded through the organization
- Provide feedback to the leadership team by demonstrating understanding of business, markets, and industry trends and needs.
- Own the growth plans of self, peers and team members in the product engineering teams.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant fields.
- 6-9 years of experience in a role of a senior developer in technology and product development teams with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team.
- Experience of working in a global distributed development model.
- Track record of delivering high performance products.
- Experience of developing products and solutions in a SAAS model and cloud based technologies
- Product / Development Company background
- B2C / B2B prod experience
- Domain - digital - E-commerce, marketing, social, mobile, java
- Hands on tech with ability to manage or lead other developers in the team
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)