- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity with working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes-based microservice deployment
- Good experience as Software Developer
- Prior experience in technical leadership or developer position
- Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
- NodeJS is mandatory
- One RDBMS and one document database are mandatory
About Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
A venture-backed funded startup valued at 30.5 Million Dollars.
The team co-founders are both IIT-IIM Alumni with a strong professional background and are backed by some of the leading global and Indian funds and entrepreneurs.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be working closely with our core team in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology. More than anything, we are looking for engineers that are eager to learn and build a meaningful company. We are a small team and encourage engineers to wear many hats
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user experience.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner. - Take accountability for the overall health of the applications you build. - Platform components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
Skills & Requirements
▪ Work Experience between 1-3 years in large scale applications with the desire to work in fast-paced startups
▪ Experience/Knowledge of Node.JS, Express.JS, AWS, MongoDB.Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work and time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to grasp requirements quickly.
- Understand requirements and drive projects with high-quality output.
- Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the project
Qualifications and Skills
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Good communication
- Team work understanding
- Min 2yr exp
Note- Work From Office Only(No Remote)
If interested please apply or you can refer also
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Mongodb etc.
- Must have an understanding of Cloud: AWS or GCP
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
- Design patterns- socket communication/ micro services architecture
- Caching - REDIS MEMCACHED etc
- Database - MONGO, SQL etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
- Features created for large concurrent requests.
- Node Js, Go lang any asynchronous programming language min 2 yrs exp with any one of them.
- Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka etc.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
This role can be based out of our Gurugram/Bangalore Office or remotely in the India region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 4+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
- Maintain the required level of billable utilization
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 26,800 customers in more than 100 countries and over 175+ million downloads
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats in office.
- Macbooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
let’s check out the below link to know more about the role and Flex Consulting Team in India:
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking for a dedicated backend developer (PHP) who loves programming and writes code that he/she is proud of.
As part of your job, you will constantly seek the latest technologies, be committed to using state-of-the-art solutions and never accept any performance on an ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent expertise).
- PHP - you should have at least 4 years experience in PHP and in OOP development. Can use PHP to supplement and extend existing product.
- PHP Framework - At least 3 years experience in one of the following frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Yii or Zend.
- MySQL - Can perform SQL queries and build data-driven applications. Knows basic of relational database design.
- Problem Solver - Can effectively debug issues using tools like xdebug or chrome's console. Is familiar with stack overflow and other community resources.
- Version control systems - Can use Git and understand basic commands
- HTML, CSS and JS - Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS, familier with one of JS frameworks is needed as well.
- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of APIs, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL with some experience is plus.
- Knowledge of AWS, RabbitMQ, Redis, and ElasticSearch is a plus.
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Please go through the job description and interview process.
· Developing ERP Applications and Software Products using Core Object Oriented PHP, Laravel, MYSQL, AJAX, Angular 5
· Involve in a complete system development life cycle.
· Automating the system processes and developing the software products.
· Must be passionate to develop applications in PHP/MY SQL.
· Proficient in ajax erp product development, php , mysql , database design, life cycle
. Should be quick learner and hard working
The interview will be of two Rounds:
1. Technical Round:
2. HR Round
-In technical Round we will share an assignment as a part of the interview process wherein we give some instructions and attach videos to help you in completing the assignment.
-Once you are done with the assignment, we would take your profile ahead to the HR Round.
Skills: PHP, Angular, AngularJS , Laravel & MySQL
Education: B.Tech / B.E. – Computers & Telecommunication , Diploma
Job Type: Full-time/Work from Home
Please note that for the technical round, we will invite you to a zoom meeting, wherein we will explain and guide you to understand the assignment.
We will also share relevant instructions and files to help you complete the assignment.
Thanks & Regards,