- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- 2-5 years experience.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experience with test-driven development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
About the Company - Bandhoo's mission is to help increase income opportunities for construction Workers and Contractors.
India has nearly 70 million construction workers - masons, painters, welders, electricians, plumbers, crane operators, JCB operators, bar benders - doing short gigs across a wide spectrum of projects. Many sectors use them - Real Estate, Factory construction, Power Plants, Infrastructure, etc. More than 30% of these workers are migrant and nomadic.
Bandhoo's mission is to help make this labour market transparent and efficient, thereby helping Contractors find workers more easily, and workers find jobs more conveniently. This venture has the potential to deliver significant social impact and that remains a driving motivation for the Bandhoo team.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Requirements and skills
- 1-3 Years of Proven experience as a Backend Developer
- Tech Stack:
- AWS- Lambda, ECS, RDS Arora, RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, APIG, Cloud Front
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Design and develop innovative, company impacting products and services to support infrastructure operations
- Design, develop and implement object-oriented PHP applications from prototype through implementation
- Integrate open source and commercial enterprise applications into an exposed API and web-based portal
- Create highly scalable and performant REST/SOAP web services
- Keep focus on end users and goals all through the development process
- Work closely with product management and stakeholders to ensure applications meet needs and expectations
- Adhere to the highest levels of technical discipline and excellence to set a standard for the larger development organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or comparable extra work experience
- Solid experience with SQL and relation databases
- Solid experience with Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience Developing API Interfaces
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with non-relational data stores such as ZooKeeper or Memcache
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms/data structures is a must
- Strong Java software development experience – with a focus on Java 8 & 9
- Experience with NoSql databases – ideally with MongoDB
- Experience implementing REST apis – ideally with JAX-RS
- Experience with Reactive Programming – ideally with RxJava
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience developing applications in fintech or established financial institutions
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Experience working on a globally distributed team
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such Express, Loopback, Hapi.
- Good Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database.
- Experience in test driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers(AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application in a containerized environment.
- Understanding of application logging and monitoring systems like Prometheus or Kibana.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git