- .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Must have system design and architecture experience
- Must have experience of building APIs, event driven architecture, micro services, real time integration using .NET
- Must have experience on MySQL / PostgreSQL databases
- Own the Engineering deliverables, including technical design, coding, testing, and debugging
- Preferred experience in AWS (if not some other cloud infra)
- Drive the use of agile practices through the team and the continuous evolution of development practices
- Act of a technology thought leader, driving technology practices
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration, infrastructure as code, application release automation concepts, frameworks & tool
- Ability to automate the delivery of cloud infrastructure and applications using a variety of languages
● You have good understanding of the fundamentals of data science/algorithms or
● Preferably you should have done some project or internship related to the field
● Knowledge of SQL is a plus
● A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up. You will
have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it is
expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
What you will get to do?
● Build cloud-based services and/or user interfaces
● Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design,
coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation
● Be the first few members of a growing technology team
● Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
● Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
● Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
● Collaborate with other team members to solve problems.
● In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
● Good understanding of designing Rest APIs.
● Extensive understanding of SQL & NoSQL Databases.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in Microservice architecture.
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages in Microsoft .net framework and SQL database or relational database skills
- Looking for Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Angular and Laravel. Desired
- Candidates have good Team Handling and client handling Skill.
- Responsibilities :
Strong coding knowledge in Core PHP and Laravel Framework.
Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
Analyse client requirements and prepare scope of work and time frame accordingly.
Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to motivate teammates.
Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Assign tasks to developers.
- Rich experience with .NET Core (MVC)
- Strong C# and object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of MSSQL 2016 or Above
- Html5, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.X
- Provide best practices for Client-Side scripting using JQuery, ReactJS
- Previous experience with Web API, Restful APIs
- Core Architecture and Design Patterns (Builder, Generic Repository)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with IoT projects would be added advantage
- Effective Communication skills
- Good Listener & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
- Assist with other areas of the Application Development Life Cycle as needed
- Required Test Driven Development Approach
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to attend Daily Scrum meetings
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Participate in peer-reviews for solutions related to coding.
- Help Team Leader to manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain high standards of application quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
Job Description :
Our goal is to hire an individual Mid/Senior web developer, who is capable of working independently and accepting guidance from senior leads. Responsibilities are centered around helping the maintenance and ongoing development of our existing platform.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent individual with a passion for information technology, who can hit the ground running within our existing systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
Develop and improve website functionalities to facilitate online experience through custom programming and installing third-party API solutions.
Work closely with internal teams to ensure the development of sites and applications meet business needs and standards.
Maintain the current websites for smooth functionalities.
2 years+ experience with MySQL and PHP
Familiarity with responsive design.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Be able to learn new programming/scripting languages.
Version control (Git etc.)
You need to be self-motivated, reliable, organized, details and results-oriented. We value work ethic and integrity.
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also have experience in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle. Minimum Experience Required 5-7 Years.
- Wordpress Theme Development
- Wordpress Plugin Development
- JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS
- Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
- Strong knowledge of MVC is required
- Must Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php,Yii
- Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
- Distributed version control and regular deployments.
- Have Good Communication skills.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- MSC degree in computer science or related field
- Experience of 5-7 years in Wordpress development and Application Development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools and PHP skills
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of Code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Provide Tech Support to client
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Package
- 6 days working + Alternate Saturday Off
- Regular increments
- ESOP (Employee Stock Options) for exceptional candidates working with us for 5+ years
- Work from home as per applicable limits set by management
- Senior position to manage a team
- Be a part of a super start-up ecosystem
Employment type: Full-time
Salary: as per company standards
|Experience in Core PHP.|
|Experience in Laravel Frameworks.|
|Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Magento.|
|Experience in REST API's integrations.|