- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, C# etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release
- min. 3+ years of experience as an android developer
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- Opportunity to work with early stage start up and grab a front row seat in core engineering team
- ESOPs available
-Design and build applications for the iOS platform
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
-Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
-Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
-Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-Knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gift
ABOUT US :
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience. We provide technological infrastructure for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who using their phones can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintain their own e-commerce stores.
QuickSell reaches its vast user base via an ever-increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, and desktop web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps.
- Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage.
- Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
Position: Android/Java/Kotlin Developer
- Selected candidate is required to be a part of the product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects & building Mobile Applications using web services.
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Should be passionate about user interface design and have skills in Native Android with proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Out of the box thinking to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Should be willing to implement latest technology trends like XML/Compose UI, MVVM pattern, Livedata, Data binding, Pagination, Coroutines and other Jetpack components.
- Should be able to analyze customer requirements, estimate the effort, provide the deliverable date to the customer and make sure to ship the feature on time
- Experience in Release management like creating, merging, maintaining branches, versioning and releasing apps. Should have experience in publishing apps to play store.
- Ready to help team members in their technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, design, and ship new features
Personality we expect:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation automate the regular process.
- You're someone who loves problem-working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deploy.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years should be required in iOS development.
- Should be well aware about iPhone/iPad application development
- Should be well versed with Core data concepts
- Should be well versed with Swift-UI
- Should be well versed with Network load optimisations & other core networking concepts
- Must be very good with designing pixel perfect UI
- Good to have Core Audio, Graphics & video frameworks.
- Good knowledge of app deployment process & good to have knowledge on build automation.
- Should have decent communication skills to be able to interact with Clients.
- Should have develop Native Mobile Applications.
- Should have worked on SQLite, Retrofit, Firebase etc.
- Must have knowledge working on Hybrid Applications.
- Additional advantage if worked of frameworks like React Native, Flutter etc.
- Advantage having working knowledge of Kotlin.
- Certification done is an additional advantage.
- Even candidate should have very good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Must have knowledge of working with api's and working with databases.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge
Noon Academy is looking for a Lead iOS Developer (5+ Yrs) to join our growing team! You will be a
lead engineer and mentor to your iOS team at Noon Academy. You will both build and advocate
delightful user experiences on iOS. You will guide our project teams by creating technical designs,
leading agile scrums, developing high priority components. You will promote and champion best
technical practices with your team, and drive innovation within the company.
We expect that you
- Have 5+ years experience working on iOS & 3+ years in Swift
- Have strong programming fundamentals, data structures & problem solving
- Have the practical knowledge required to successfully lead a project
- Care about architecture and are able to design good ones
- Find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Drive Innovation in the company
- Help the team deliver best quality code efficiently
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. We encourage our team members to
pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We won’t subject you to our current
systems and processes--we’ll expect you to improve them. You won’t get bored, either. We know
you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so we’ll put you to work on a variety of
projects as we deliver across several platforms.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Build a framework as the application grows so our Apps and SDKs are unanimous.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with latest Security protocols and data transfer optimisations
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
- Strong understanding of in-device security
If you have experience Building apps for fast-growing startups
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both
- If you have experience working with Flutter.
Note:Our Android application is being written in Java
and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
- Relevant experience in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Should have published at least 2 live hybrid mobile applications.
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure a quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS and Agile/SCRUM Development methodologies