Hiring for Laravel Developer
Minimum Exp- 2+ Yrs
Skill set must require :-
Permanent Work from Home Job
Must have Web Applications Development Experience
Immediately Joiner Prefered
Pay Scale- Max- 7 LPA
About Dreamer Technoland
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, MySQL, API Development, OAuth, JWT, Git.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Job Location: Sewri, Mumbai (Hybrid)
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloguing, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewellery,clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. We are a sales acceleration & cataloguing suite, made for B2B & B2C businesses. We are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rate.
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for helping us maintain and expand our suite of internal and external APIs for the QuickSell Digital catalogue and mobile apps. Our RESTful APIs serve many clients - mobile apps, websites, web hooks for third-party services and internal tools. An experience with API versioning, caching, and token-based
security mechanisms are a must, along with an ability to architect, document, build, and deploy RESTful JSON APIs with continuous uptime and minimal latency.
● Building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
● Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
● Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase Realtime database
● Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API
Gateway, SQS, etc
● Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end
● infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization
● Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with
● millisecond response times
● Experience working in a collaborative team environment
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
● Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
● Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
● Experience writing unit tests
Interview Process: 3 Rounds of Interviews:
Round 1 - Technical Round
Round 2 - Technical Round
Round 3 - Cultural Round
We are hiring IN OFFICE ONLY.
Office located in the beautiful Astra Towers in Rajarhat Kolkata.
We are looking for Senior Laravel Developers that have experience with Laravel Framework PHP, and VueJs.
You will be working right away with other senior Laravel Developers that know the products. You will be learning the projects, and helping them clean up and polish our tech better. We are a product based company.
A little about us:
Klizo Solutions has over 50 employees and is located in the New Town area, near CC2. Our employees range from graphic designers, back-end developers, iOS and Android Developers, and more. We are primarily a product-focused company. Our founder is from the USA and spends about 6 months a year here going back and forth. We develop technologies around his products and develop products for a few other clients. We are looking to expand to more locations, and are hiring for those reasons. You can see a company video here: https://klizos.com/about-us/
Preferred & Required knowledge and Duties:
- MVC Structure
- SQL concept
- Eloquent Relationships
- HTTP middleware
- Basic knowledge of JQuery
- Basic command of Laravel (How to create Model, Controller, migration, middleware )
- Experience of Vue.js
- Experience with Git
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience with payment APIs
We are expected to work Monday - Friday
We may rarely be needed on a Saturday if a project is required.
BONUS Knowledge (not required):
- Worked with Jira
- Knows Github / Repo / Source control
- Worked with Bitbucket
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, In Office
- Bonuses based on performance
- Additional training will be available and may be required
- Clean office, professional hardware, and a positive team.
· Custom PHP Website Development
· Proficiency in Laravel and/or Codeigniter
· Thorough knowledge of MVC structure
· Angularjs, React JS, Node JS, Vue Js (Mastery in anyone)
· JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS
· Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
· Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and secure.
· Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
· Strong knowledge of MVC is required
· Must-Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php, Yii
· Have experience in MySQL and MariaDB databases.
· Distributed version control and regular deployments.
· Have Good Communication skills.
· Write clean, well-designed code
· Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
· Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data analysis and processing engines using Python
- Develop server-side applications
- Develop and deploy applications on AWS
- Individually manage multiple projects with end-to-end oversight
- Undertake POCs on new tech stacks and integrate them in applications on a functional level
- Design small and large applications on an enterprise level
- Understand business requirements and translate them into applications
- Plan projects with complete details such as efforts, timelines, and wireframes
- Work under tight timelines
- Assist in project management of micro-innovation projects
- Create tools, templates, SOPs / training manuals, process documents etc
- Work with cross-functional / domain teams
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Web frameworks: Django, Flask.
- Should have working knowledge in Programming: Python Advanced.
- Hands on knowledge on Source Control: GIT.
- And RESTFul Services.
- Strong knowledge of MVC / MVT framework, Apache Web Server/IIS/nginx, Docker, etc
- Proficiency in writing Web APIs / Rest APIs
- Ability to develop client server architecture applications
- Excellent understanding of relational databases such MySQL, MS SQL, and NoSQL(Mongodb)
- Strong understanding of how to connect a database with a chosen back-end language, with adequate grip over architecture
- Understanding of security-related concepts / within a server-side application
- Adequate knowledge on SDLC
- 3+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Fluency with RESTful APIs, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability of data intensive application
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Exposure to various technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and also some frontend technologies like React.js, Node.js or other UI frameworks.
● Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
- PHP Developer Exp 6 + Years Openings:
- Candidate should have excellent communication skill.
- Object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii2, Any Framework).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively. ,
1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
5. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
6. Design, develop and implement new integration.