server-side applications, APIs, and micro services. If you have outstanding programming skills and a
great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Main focus on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with other Team members
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements
• Provide help and support to other team members
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable solution with clean codes
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Conduct tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers
• Follow new and emerging technologies
Requirements and qualifications:
• Back-end and API development, micro services using Java
• Experience in Node.js/Python will be added advantage
• Knowledge of AWS, Ubuntu, Linux Shell Scripting
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
About Streamlyn Media Group
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Object Oriented Modeling, Design, & Programming
▪ Microservices Architecture, API Design, & Implementation
▪ Relational, Document, & Graph Data Modeling, Design, & Implementation
Well-versed in and hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing
▪ Serverless Computing & Cloud Functions
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java programming.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Akka, etc.;
extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as Amazon S3, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Amazon Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Athena, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, Amazon API Gateway, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as AWS Developer Tools, AWS Management & Governance, AWS Networking and Content Delivery, AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Pune
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
- Good written & verbal communications skill; team player with good logical thinking, EQ, and resilience
- Expert in building Web API's and Web Services applications
- Developing solutions Microsoft Azure cloud-based services using platform service offerings with a focus on SQL Azure as well as other Microsoft .NET technologies (.NET Core, C#, SQL/T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC, XML)
- Developing software and services leveraging Azure DevOps and following a DevOps continuous development methodology
- Deep understanding of API First, TDD, BDD methodologies
- Experience with DevOps processes - full end to end release automation and evolving CI/CD tools and processes a plus
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s)
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Track record of success and an honest understanding of projects that didn't go right, what went wrong, and why
- Must be a team player leading and following as the project requires. In the same breath, must be able to operate independently with an innovative out-of-the-box whatever-it-takes attitude
- Experienced working with remote and distributed teams
Nice to have:
- Enthusiasm and experience building large scale Multitenant systems
- Experience in building SaaS-based applications and knowledge of concurrent programming, building for Web-scale, employing high-availability software infrastructure, and performance-based architecture
- Detailed knowledge of LMS (AICC, xAPI), SCORM and LTI
Location: Aundh, Pune
Qualification: B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences
Experience: 2 – 4 years
1. Hands-on development of PaperTure web applications with Spring Boot and Amazon Web Services.
2. Write, debug, and deploy frontend and backend code.
3. Drive architecture discussions and design decisions, with a focus on simplicity, maintainability, and scalability.
4. Enforce refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, source code control, and review practices, in order to create maintainable, understandable code.
5. Participate in Agile working practices such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
6. Work closely with multiple stakeholders; collaborating with testers to ensure quality, and with product managers to turn great ideas into concrete, implementable requirements.
7. Delight our users by driving consistent improvement in our Platform's usability.
8. Follow PaperTrue’s Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all applications meet regulatory and company requirements.
1. To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals, and have a desire-to-win
2. The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions.
3. 2-3 yrs Hands-on experience in Spring boot and with the Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
4. Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
6. Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
7. Ability to write basic SQL queries.
8. Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
9. Good Understanding to the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
10. Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environmental issues.
11. Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible, and diligent.
12. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Work Schedule: 5 days a week
About Us: Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP
We are an ITES venture offering online proofreading and copyediting services through our brand PaperTrue (www.papertrue.com). Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is the brain child of an IIT Bombayalumnus and is backed by one of Pune’s largest advertising agencies.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile and web applications.
Qualifications Required -
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computers
· Experience - 3-4 Years
· Some experience with Mobile App development will be plus
- Experience in with Node.js, Express.js, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Experience with AWS services
We are looking to hire a Senior Backend Developer, with over 4+ years of experience, to directly work with the CTO and contribute in building and developing new products and feature sets for NostraGamus. The work will entail the opportunity to explore and utilise the latest developments in the world of technology, and formulate ways to incorporate them into day to day work to create stellar products. The candidate must have had significant exposure in building real products, including working with various stakeholders across product and marketing teams. Prior knowledge in building games at scale is highly desirable, but not necessarily.
The following skillsets are highly essential:
- Deep knowledge on Database systems, especially PostgreSQL, and any noSQL clones, including knowledge to optimise
- Awareness of Docker, virtualization, Redis or similar caching toolsets
- Absolute mastery in using Unix based systems and Bash. Ability to work in seamlessly in headless environments is a must.
- Disciplined in approaching problems, ability to maintain composure under catastrophic failures and propensity to work under deadlines
Bonus Points :
- Passionate about building new products - having done a few personal projects, regardless of success achieved or goals completed.
- Prior knowledge in building games at scale.
- Good understanding in AWS and its various services - EC2, ECS, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache, Route53.
- Strong interest in Mathematics, Probability Theory, Statistics, Machine Learning and ability to apply math in real-world applications.