- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Good Understanding of Nuxt
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
About Reveuse Fashions and Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
Your primary role will be the implementation of the application for either desktop or mobile devices with a focus on performance. With your understanding of AngularJS best practices you will create modules and components with which you architect the application. You will take existing design and front-end templates and enhance them with CSS animations and implement idiomatic markup. You will team up with the back-end developers to connect to.
- Building, optimising and maintaining front-end web apps
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Integrate external web services
- APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in JS based development
- Hands-on Working Experience Of MVC Frameworks Like Angular.js
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exposure To Sass, Grunt, Node Js.
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Frontend Web Developer you love designing and producing excellent web interfaces and have a passion for games.
You'll be part of a development team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.
Skills and requirements
Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
Interest in mobile games
Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of experience on web technologies & React Native.
- Coding and debugging pure working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
At Toddle we help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our ﬁrst product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are conﬁdent that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Frontend Engineer, one who partners with us in creating beautiful products for teachers, students and parents alike. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in designing, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
• Frontend: ES6, HTML5/CSS3, React, Redux/Apollo, Sense of Design & UX
• Tooling: Webpack, Babel, Git Basics, Chrome DevTools (Proﬁling)
• Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
• Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Good to have: • Ability to manage a small team and distribute work • Working experience in ReactNative (iOS & Android) • Basics of Photoshop, Sketch
- Practical experience with AngularJS/Angular/ReactJs, etc.
- Practical experience with server side technologies like Django, Ruby on Rails, etc is a plus.
You must be:
- A quick, analytical thinker
- Someone who wants to learn how to write quality code
What you will be doing:
- A lot of heavy JS changes for improving the user experience.
- Help build out the front-end completely once all the information from the backend has been dumped to a template.