• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development,
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) &
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo
DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
About Quinbay technologies
Java Developer JD:
- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containerswill be an added advantage
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy more intelligent, greener, and affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We have become a leading energy-AI software player from unassuming beginnings at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, Renew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect. Following ReNew’s listing on NASDAQ during summer 2021, Climate Connect has become the technology anchor of a new fully independent subsidiary - Climate Connect Digital. With backing from ReNew as the anchor investor to pursue an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value through intelligent software, digitalisation, and ‘horizontal integration’ across the energy ecosystem. However, the application of computational power and machine learning to the energy sector has yet to be fully leveraged and can create massive value.
How you fit in
- Curious. You love learning about new tools and technologies
- Exposure. You have plenty of experience in executing projects successfully. You have a client-side exposure on project management
- Team player. You have no problem working in a team setting. You can effectively collaborate with people to reach a solution.
- Problem solver. You are the person your peers turn to for solving problems.
- Talented. You are an expert in database designing.
- Leader. You know how to prioritize work and inspire your colleagues. You are great with project planning and working on multiple things at once. You know you can effectively lead a group of people.
- Honesty. You work diligently and honestly. You have strong moral principles.
You will be working at the epicenter of energy transformation. You will be creating data-driven software solutions for forecasting and scheduling data in the renewables power market, while guiding your junior team members for the same. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change. These are a few things you can look forward to working on:
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Identifying and mitigating security-related threats to the application.
- Using your expertise in database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Debugging browser extensions & server tools
- Solving complex technical issues
- Ensuring quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Designing new frameworks, debugging and modifying existing frameworks
- Maintaining databases to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
- Working on multiple Renewables & Utilities projects in Power Market
- Guiding your peers and motivating them to do their best
- Designing and implementing the software as per the project requirements
- Taking responsibility to lead the project teams
- MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- AngularJS / ReactJS
- B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech / BSC in CS or IT
- 4-6 years of experience in the field
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours and leave policy
• Learning and development opportunities
• Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
• Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the
early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push. We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Development experience using Java Spring Boot, Maven
- Knowledge and Experience in using REST API
- Experience in Database Query Languages.
- Experience in designing new application framework or migrating to new framework architecture, redesign, working on POC
- Should be open for understanding debugging the architecture of legacy systems and suggest changes wherever applicable.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in Multi-tier development/deployment of Web Application
- Experience in Producing and Consuming RESTful Web Services
- Strong in developing complex SQL Scripts to generate reports
- Familiarity in Maven, Gitx
- Familiarity in Unit Testing (JUnit)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins etc)
- Develop front end User Interface of our UKLB Experience Analysis (Biometrics) tool using SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate and Logic Apps
- Connection of UI with back end SQL Database using Logic Apps - Advise solution design as a Logic Apps expert (specifically around UI)
- Responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Azure services like Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, Azure PostgreSQL, Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Application Insights, Azure Storage, Redis Cache
- Microsoft Azure Developer Certification
- Experience with .Net SDK, integration tools, Application and Security frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET, Application development using .Net Framework
- Preferred: Insurance or BFSI domain experience
Salary : 15-20 LPA
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- Hands on development experience using Java technology stack with focus on architecture and design.
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring or SpringBoot, Hibernate, RestAPI, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Oracle Database, PL/SQL
- Experience in application servers with prime focus on Tomcat.
- Experience in messaging systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments. Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks like Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Understanding of developer testing practices and the differences between unit, functional, and system tests,
- Should have working experience in a CI/CD environment where build & test is automated.
- Should have working experience in tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Should have used testing Frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in Azure and AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization.
working experience with one or more clouds
Understanding of design architecture
Experience with Traditional databases and nosql databases
Sound in Algorithms,data structures and problem solving
Good at coding and design
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design,
- Proficiency with Java
- 1+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design in a product setup
- Understand customer needs by collaborating with Product Managers and Business stakeholders
- Design, development, delivery, and support of large-scale, distributed software applications and tools
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality and maintainability for all deliverables
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Take initiatives and come up with new ideas to invent solutions for customers
Do you want to work with high traffic OLTP and OLAP systems that provide real value to retailers? Want to build real web applications that work across multiple channels and devices? In this critical role, the right candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, have experience working across an application stack and a strong background in developing complex web experiences that are rich, responsive and interactive. The individual should have exhibited good technical leadership skills and be a highly motivated individual.
Role & Responsibility
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
- A keen eye for good experiences. Understanding the experience from a customer perspective.
- Drive design discussion of complex features and own development of these modules across the application stack.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
- Experience evolving the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
- Mentor junior developers and ensure quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external partners in ensuring we build the best solution on time for the customer. Constantly looking at ways to innovate and improve the product.
- 8+ years of experience in Java & J2EE based Web Technologies & Frameworks with a focus in either Service Oriented Architecture or APIs.
- Experience in designing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, common web frameworks, networking, SQL and database technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to propose and defend solutions.
- Ability to work closely with product management, customer support, and other engineering teams to continuously evolve and innovate the enterprise-class Products.