About the Company:
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a Java-based web application.
- Expertise in core Java
- Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
- Experience in working on REST services and libraries like Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in third-party integrations.
2. Hands-on experience with Hibernate/JPA
3. Added advantage if known MicroServices and Design Patterns
4. Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven
5. Working knowledge with Oracle or MySQL Database
6. Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Hands-on experience in Software Development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience with test-driven Web Development.
- Team Handling, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience in Java Technologies.
- Proficient in Java and JEE internals
- Working knowledge of Microservices.
- Proficiency in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate/DAO).
- Working Knowledge of the Spring Framework & Multi- threading
Mandatory Skill Sets: Java, Spring, Spring boot, microservices, multi-threading
Positions open: 6
Location: WFO Bangalore, Gurgaon
Mobile Programming LLC
Company Name: Bharat Software Solutions
Descriptions: There is an opening for a post PHP Developer. The candidate must have a minimum experience of 2 years.
Required Skills: Core PHP, Jquery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, MYSQL, and Codeigniter.
-Should have experience in Creating and managing Liferay Portal themes
-Need to have experience working with JAVA technologies
-Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
-Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
-Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
-Should have knowledge of DXP
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Developing front end website as per design
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back-end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Familiarity with Unit testing, logging, monitoring frameworks
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
Able to interact with business team
Good problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
This is regarding a job opening in Peritus Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida.
Key Skills Required : PHP, Laravel, CodeIgnite, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service), HTML, CSS.
1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (CodeIgniter / PHP / LARAVEL) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
2. Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS having knowledge of indexes, full-text searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
3. Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and OOAD using Design Patterns.
4. Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
6. Working Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, CVS, Vault, Starteam, TFS, VSS or any other.
7. Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Redmine, Confluence etc.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
9. An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
10.Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
11. Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
12. Excellent Communication skills.
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Job Description :
We are hiring experienced PHP Developer responsible for developing web applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and Build Web Applications.
- Prior experience of custom APIs creation and good command with MySQL is required.
- CodeIgniter & Laravel prior knowledge is required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API.
- Should be able to develop the application with effective coding with minimal errors/bugs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize your work, stay organized, self-motivating and work and motivate well in a team environment is critical.
- Should be able to manage the whole project solely or in the team.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.