Microservices, Webservices (Restful /SOAP),Angular8,,MySQL,MongoDB
WE ARE HIRING!
“Python Backend Developer”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK FROM OUR OFFICE AND WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Hands on developing code in Python, Django and django REST framework.
- Experience developing REST APIs for a Single Page Application (SPA) where the frontend framework is preferably ReactJS.
- Extensive experience working in MySql.
- Database Designing, ORM, SCM experience required.
- SDLC & Agile development methodologies with scrum.
- Python signalr client and signalr core.
- Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodolog.
- Should be hands on with coding in python, django and similar python frameworks.
- Usage of Source Control with branch per task methodology.
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS.
- Should have experience with full lifecycle development of at least three medium to large scale projects end to end, i.e. from inception to deployment.
- Take on development of key modules in the application.
- Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
- Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with the mobile app development team.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- OR equivalent industry exposure.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium-sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
WHY JOIN US?
- Amazing career growth
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Off sites
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
Looking for Java_ Spring boot & Microservices Developers.
Experience: 3-12 Years
Employment Type: Fulltime
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong programming expertise in java and j2ee.
- Strong project experience in Spring & Spring boot.
- Good with multithreading, collections.
- Good work experience in Microservices.
- Strong with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good with Design and Design Patterns.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on 3+ years Software Product Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Should have good communication skill
- Must have worked on API security, API, Webhooks, Sockets, on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party(Optional)
- Must have done 3rd party API integration with inbound and outbound communication.
- Should be capable enough to do documentation of API
- Knowledge about REST and SOAP API and GDPR compliances can be optional.
- Must worked on caching of API and optimize communication between 3rd party
- Experience in Laravel and MySQL would be added advantage
- Should have Worked on MVC,HMVC(Optional) and PHP architecture
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with *NETMVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
Crownstack is a user experience and design-led software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver high-quality software solutions.
We believe in design-led engineering to build digital experiences for mobile, web and other platforms. We leverage agile development processes to deliver work in successive sprints.
We have a good number of happy clients in North America, Europe and India served by an amazing team of 60+ employees.
- Experience in developing and deploying software using Python and Django framework. Should have more than 3 years of relative experience.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases - Experience in tracking, analytics integration and A/B testing - Experience in AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. experience with multi tenancy is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Comfortable with search engines like ElasticSearch.
The icing on the Cake:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead a decision-making process.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for managing the application lifecycle.
- Working experience with Scrum methodology.
- Exposure to maintaining code quality using various tools and guidelines.
- Develop and deliver amazing software solutions with unit/e2e test cases.
- Following best development practices and life cycle processes.
- High commitment to work and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Attending client demos/meetings as well as internal scrum meetings.
- Work on Django, Python, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS, DynamoDB
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications and Rest APIs
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth with a focus on innovation.
- Design lead engineering process.
- Streamlined engineering process woven around Agile methodology with help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new age Domains and technologies.