- Web & Mobile Applications Developer with strong technical skills, sound logical and analytical abilities.
- Has 2 - 5 years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
- Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
- Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development. Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
- Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
- IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
- Databases MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
- REST web services
- Maven, npm
- Should have minimum 2 year of experience in Java.
- Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
- Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
- Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
- Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
- Should have team leading and team management skills.
- Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
JD / JS for the role:
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a java-based web application.
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third-party integrations.
- Programming experience : 5 to 8 years of programming experience
- Strong technical knowledge in any of the following programming languages : Ruby on Rails /Python/Java and willing to learn and work in Node.js.
- Good Programming aptitude
- Have experience designing and building large scalable web services.
- Have an in-depth understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Have experience building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns.
- Be able to communicate and work well within a team
- Brownie points if you have worked on Typescript & Nest.js
· Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
· Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
· Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
· Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
· Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
Lobb gives you an opportunity to work with a passionate team complimenting us with your expertise and skillsets.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, a flexible working space across multiple locations in Bangalore. Partnering with us will also give you a chance to be amongst the start-up ecosystem and also interact and network with peers across multiple start-up verticals.
Our backend stack includes AWS Lambda, API Gateway. We have built an automated testing and deployment pipeline around GitHub and Codepipeline. For storage, we primarily use DynamoDB/MySQL, S3, and ElasticSearch. Whether or not you’re already familiar with these or the dozen of other services we use, together we’ll make sure you develop a working knowledge of them and eventually deep/sound expertise.
2+ years of experience designing and building apps in relevant technologies.
Must have a good sense of user experience
You’re kind, curious, and tenacious
You understand CS fundamentals
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
You love building things and have built some applications in the past (Optional)
You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms and Systems Design.
You are analytical and are curious about technology.
When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
You are not afraid to express your opinion.
You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly. (Non-Negotiable)
Must be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Experience as a team leader/mentor. We plan to grow our engineering team.
Knowledge of Web Servers and Linux.
Competitive salary, ESOPs & helpful peers
Flexible timings and WFH options.
Awesome office environment. (Water, Coffee, Tea, Soup, included 24*7).
We are looking for a highly motivated Node.js developer to optimize our application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- BitRise, BitBucket, GitHub
- Fluent in AWS environment and MicroServices
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Responsibilities for NodeJS Dev
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
Implementation of security and data protection.
Integration of data storage solutions redis, mongodb.
Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Must Have Skills / technologies: NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB
Good to have skills/technologies: TypeScript, NPM, AWS/GCP, Ubuntu, Nginx, DevOps, Firebase, any front end framework like Angular/React/Vue
- Delivery of high quality, efficient code.
- Improving the overall quality of the applications and the speed of new feature delivery.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders.
- Ability to understand stakeholder requirements and problems, and deliver high quality solutions.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Required skills: PHP and its framework (Laravel), code versioning tools (GIT), MVC Framework, etc.
- At least 3 - 5 year of working experience in PHP or related fields is required for this position.
- Good in MySQL and database designing.
- Experience of working with REST API design and its implementation.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English.
- Job Title:- Team Lead
- :- B. Tech / B. E in (CS/ IT/ Electronics)/ MCA
- Years of Exp.:- 10 years
- Location:- DoIT, Yojana Bhawan, C Scheme, Jaipur
- Manage Design, development and delivery of application and Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Technical Knowledge in Software Development and server Architecture.
- Experience of QMS and SDLC Processes Successful handling of IT Technology projects in Software systems.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items