Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Opportunity To work:
Work with our awesome team
Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
About Codingmart Technologies
Experience in Frameworks: Laravel
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks.
Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
Strong Communication Skills.
• C++ , Unix Environment ( Linux/AIX/HP UX), Oracle/MySQL
• Excellent command on OOPS
• Minimum of 3 years (for Mid and Junior) of hands-on work experience in C++, Unix
• Hands-on experience of using data structures, STL, Boost libraries, Design patterns
• Exposure to XML or Edifact is desired
• Exposure to XSLT mappings is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to CppUnit (or similar tools)
• 4 to 8 years of experience
• Pune, Gandhinagar & Hyderabad (Preferably Pune & Gandhinagar)
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
• Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
• Experience working on Java 8 or above.
• Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
• Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
• Basic understanding of proxy servers, load balancers and CDN.
• Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
• Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable. The core product is a B2B transactions platform that helps small-medium merchants and suppliers manage orders, invoices, and payments through a chat-led user interface.
Tinvio designs, develops, and launches B2B Payment and Credit user experiences for merchant-supplier transactions across multiple countries in APAC. As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, the network integrations, and then creating a local setup in each country with varying go-to-market strategies and scalable risk management.
We have a high-intensity, high-performance, pixel-perfect culture shaped by a founding team from investment banking, venture capital, and hypergrowth unicorns in the region. Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC!
Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech, Appworks, MUFG Bank.
@tinvioapp | tinvio.com/about
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality & Scalable systems and applications with a sharp focus on timelines.
- Being on the lookout for bettering the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to provide robust and well-rounded solutions.
- Report on the status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support, and product teams.
- Experience of 5+ years in designing & developing highly scalable, performant web applications
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals (Data structures and Algorithms), programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills
- Good experience of Restful services using Java Springboot
- Experience with database design, SQL (PostgreSQL / MySQL), and NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS or other queueing systems
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experience with Serverless Architectures will be an advantage
Design and implement a software architecture
Select a technology stack
Design and configure infrastructure
Select a development toolkit (IDE, etc.)
Design and implement a database design
Improve and optimise the application architecture
Ensure scalability of the application
Ensure scalability of the infrastructure
Explore new technologies and decide whether to implement them
Strategy, planning, and design:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
- Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
- Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
- Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
- Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
- Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and utilise emerging technologies.
- Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, & (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspect.
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day business operations.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
This position will report in to Director of engineering & the roles & responsibilities are as below:
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Ensure that the product is adequately defined & documented.
- Establish design/coding guidelines and best practices, and drive usage of design patterns.
- Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
The Applicant with a total experience of 10-20years, should have hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.Skills and Technologies:
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
- Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, Web-Services, Oracle, MSSQL, JSP-Servlets, , Design Patterns.
Nice to have: New edge technology (Hadoop, AWS, Spark, RabbitMQ etc)
- Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
- Guide the team is doing POCs and early risk assessments.
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.