- Work on GoLang on Protocol Development, State Machine, Timer management, Socket, Message Queue, Multi - threading, IPC and cross platform communication, debugging skills using GDB, Wireshark etc.
- Deal with Go tools such as GoMod, Testify, GoLang Migrate
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- 2+ Years of experience in Golang development
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language. Knowledge in Flutter is a plus.
- Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Digital Ocean
About the Role:
As a part of the Tech team, you will be involved in solving technical challenges, working with modern databases and systems, design and architecture of components/services, and handling highly critical secure data.
- You’ll be working on our P2P and cryptocurrency exchange platforms to build more features around it.
- Understand the way current users interact with the chatbot and how to optimize the existing content.
- WazirX being a financial product, you’ll be involved in building tools to make our user’s data more secure.
- You will be working on blockchain technologies
- You will help maintain code quality and organization.
- We expect you to learn about new software technologies, and proactively look for ways to make WazirX better.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You’ve got 3 to 6 years of development experience.
- You’re an expert in writing background tasks, test-driven development.
- You’re an expert in Golang
- You’re good at understanding and implementing multithreaded environments to improve the speed of the execution
- You enjoy collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates ;)
Role : Junior Developer (Junior Consultant) - Java/ React/Golang
Location : Gurgaon/Bangalore/Pune
Education : BE/ BTech/ MCA or equivalent engineering degree
Experience : 2-4 years of Java Programming experience
These are urgent positions and we are looking to onboard candidates by end of April . Only those should apply who can join immediately.
- Number of positions : 40
- Normal working hours
- Remote work environment
Salary : INR 4 Lakhs - 8.5 Lakhs/ year
- Selected candidates will undergo extensive Training of 6 weeks.
- 2.5 years of Service level agreement with Shortlisted and offered Candidates
Job Requirement :
- At least 1.5 + year development or support experience in Java application
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts (OOPs)
- Understanding of web applications
- Good analytical and logical abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 60 % marks in Class 10 & 12th & BE/BTech/ MCA
Perks and Benefits :
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance- Self, Family
- Term Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Professional Certification Assistance
- Global Exposure
About Xebia :
Xebia Group consists of nine specialized, interlinked companies: Xebia, Xebia Academy, StackState, GoDataDriven, Xpirit, Binx.io, Instruqt, Qxperts and Xccelerated. Offices in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Hilversum, Paris, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore, Boston and Dubai.Expertise in Technology Consulting, Offshore Services, Deployment Automation, Digital Transformation, Agile Transformations, Agile Product Management, DevOps, Big Data & Data Science, Cloud Infrastructures, Agile Software Development, Blockchain, Quality & Test Automation, Classroom Training, In-Company Training, Artificial intelligence, and Machine Learning.Xebia explores and creates new frontiers. Always one step ahead of what businesses need, we turn the latest technology trends into advantages for our customers. As a mainstream frontrunner, we create new solutions and build the future with our clients.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Graduation in any technical stream
- A minimum of (3 to 5 ) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack, from Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS+Azure/AWS
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core LoginRadius features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus
- Design and code efficient, scalable systems that can accept feedback from multiple hundred thousand employees and generate insights
- Design efficient and scalable event driven systems to process complex machine learning pipeline
- Experiment with data to come up with unique insights and that can benefit our clients
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to bring more value to our clients
- Investigate performance issues / scalability bottlenecks, existing queries and/or write new queries with performance optimization in mind
- Develop RESTful APIs that can be used by frontend to show insights
- Debug and fix production level bugs as and when they crop up
- Support ad hoc data analytics upon requests by clients, and believe us nothing creates a better DB understanding than handling ad hoc data requests
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and developing high performance web applications
- Experience with systems ingesting/processing high amounts of data is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Working knowledge of RESTful API paradigms
- Experienced in microservices architecture
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make a big impact
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior software engineer with 4+ years of experience in building robust scalable systems. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Experience building microservices and distributed systems, RESTful APIs, user interfaces
- Knowledge and will of writing unit, integration tests is a must. TDD is a plus
- Preferably a polyglot: Strong command Ruby/Golang/Java/Python
- Some exposure to infra: Deployments, CI/CD setup, security. AWS exposure is good to have
- Strong database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What you will do
- Feature analysis, hands on development, code reviews, deployment & rollouts
- Passionately maintain coding practices, quality & good design standards
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Actively contribute in assessing & improving/optimizing security & infrastructure
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
- Must be from good companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic.
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise Go Langauge
- Experience building microservices.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure Proficient with RDBMS
Our client develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to a wide audience covering mobile, social and online platforms. Their group of architects are always attempting new and radical stuff that enhances the creative programming and gaming stages, keeping the players constantly glued and wanting for more.
Funded by SnapDeal founders, it is a cross platform gaming organisation focused on real money gaming and strategy games. The founder is an INSEAD and IIT-B alumni with more than 10 years of work experience across various countries.
- Handling the server side programming of the multiplayer gaming application
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications.
- Building customer facing technology products, Developing Highly Scalable Code and Working Closely with Engineering and Product Team.
- Building social, web and mobile based games for users across India
What you need to have:
- Key expertise areas: Client Server realtime communication, MYSQL-POSTGRES database
- Web protocols like: HTTP, MQTT and Web Sockets, Deadlock detection and locking techniques for mutual exclusion, hyper thread and multi threading server model
- Cloud based application management and interfacing it with 3rd party services, Payment gateways and REST APIs.
- Candidates with experience in Golang will be preferred
- Working experience in a Product StartUp (Internet/E-commerce) building scalable applications.
- Hands on experience in system architecture and gaming apps
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills
- Able to think critically of the current system in terms of software development
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.