- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
About Truemeds India
We are hiring a passionate, user-centered Wordpress & PHP Developer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups, and web pages
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a Wordpress & PHP Developer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as XD, Figma, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Experience with page builders (Elementor)
- Familiarity with the WordPress themes, plugin themes
- Must have at least 1 to 2+ years of extensive experience in Wordpress & PHP
- Positive attitude to learn and grow
- Sense of responsibility for your work, failures, and achievements.
- High on energy, positivity, and ability to work with a team
- Self-management skills to stay organized
- Excellent communication skills to express and convey the right message in the right ways.
- Good sense of understanding of the requirement
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
What's the role?
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- Expert in running applications consistently on all modern browsers
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Focus on good documentation and file structure
- Develop production quality front end code
- Working together with designers and back end engineers
- Develop user-facing progressive web applications using Angular
- Integration with back-end systems, APIs, and SDKs to create rich, data-driven behaviours
- Design and write high-performance, reusable code, and libraries for UI components
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address them
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Keep an eye on issues, security updates, etc on Angular and other product dependencies
Essential Skills / Experience
- Current experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, like SASS or LESS
- Expertise using Typescript
- Exposure to AWS services (Route53, Cloudfront, S3)
- Exposure to SQL & NoSQL Databases
- BE. / M.E./ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
Senior / Lead Full Stack or Frontend Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Hiring for a Series E, 3.1 Billion Dollar rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty.
- To take ownership of delivering performant, scalable and high quality cloud based software, both frontend and backend side.
- Code reviews.
- Mentoring Team members to develop in line with product requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Architect for design and technology choices for product development roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge of developing cloud based software including backend apis and react/angular based frontend.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable design patterns and message based systems such as Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MongoDB, ORM, Sql etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Expert level coding skills in NodeJs,TypeScript,Scala,ReactJs,Angular.
- Eye for user centric mobile first designs on the frontend.
- Experience with hybrid frontends such as react-native, electronJs is a plus.
We are one of the Fast-Growing Software System Integrator and Software Services Company focused on Communications IT. We combine our deep insight in communication industry, unmatched
technical expertise and comprehensive service portfolio to deliver to superior value to our Telecom Services Providers, ISVs and OEM customers. Since our beginning in 2006, we have grown in size and
scale. We bring in unmatched passion and commitment into each new engagement to make it a success. These qualities have earned us respect from customers across the world. Some of the most
well-known communication service providers trust us to design and manage their business-critical IT systems and processes.
Role: Angular Developer
Experience: 3 - 6 years.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring to the team
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 1 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing, and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using React/Redux/Saga/Hooks and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Be able to write unit tests.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
3-6 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team.
- You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- We expect you to be a person, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Knowledge in responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills