Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build Responsive websites
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, & Angular 4+
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- You will design and build web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Do Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- In close collaboration with project teams, you will have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
- You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 - 8 years of experience
- Experience with the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript, Webpack, ESLint, Service workers, etc.)
- Experience or Knowledge of web application optimizations.
Position: Frontend Developer (React)
- Passion for creating great user experience that are simple and intuitive
- Good understanding of CS fundamental algorithms and Data Structures.
- Great problem solver
- Understands and researches different front-end frameworks and pattern to implement great user interfaces.
- Implements solution keeping in mind the user experience, multi-devices, performance across devices and bandwidths to provide intuitive user experiences on multiple devices
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with rapid iterations
- Creates and reviews high level designs
- Creates detailed designs from high level designs and review designs of other team members
- A Code Craftsman that follows best software development and coding practices delivering understandable and maintainable code with thorough unit tests coverage
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design and development.
- Hands on experience with front-end frameworks like React, Redux, Backbone, Webpack.
- In depth knowledge of browser internals and architecture.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks media queries and delivering functionality that works with a range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with standard development tools like version control systems (Subversion/Git), build tools like Grunt.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Working experience with ES6, Node.js
- Experience in a driven, distributed and agile development environment.
- Experience with performance optimisations to deliver great website experience to all users.
- Has worked/understands MVC based web frameworks like Pylons.
- Familiarity with Storybook for React or similar frameworks.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12’s mission is to provide free access to open-source content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to enhance and experiment with different learning styles, resources, levels of competence, and circumstances.
To achieve this noble and ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional model of education to transform it dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
We have chosen to be non-profit so that we can effectively realize our mission and so that we can do the right thing! It also provides us the ability to experiment big and bold ideas. CK-12 is backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist.
At CK-12, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and non bureaucratic environment where you will get a lot of cool things done than you ever imagined! We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. We came together from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and startups.
Technology is key to scale education and we deeply believe in it. Come develop great solutions on our cloud based (AWS) AI-first platform delivering rich and interactive content.
Does our mission, people and technologies excite you? If the answer is YES! and you are a great technologist who will challenge status-quo (no order takers please!) by innovating, please come join us! Together, we will change the world!
Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning - https://www.ck12info.org/about/testimonials/
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:-
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experience with Git knowledge is a plus
- Hands on Redux
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Relevant in React JS: 2 + Years
Looking for candidates from Mumbai who can go to the office in Mumbai(Malad) after Covid ends.
- 7.2. 10+ years hands-on experience with web development using
- CSS3, SignalR, Socket.io)
- 7.3. Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal
- framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices
- (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device
- compatibility, etc.)
- 7.4. Experience in creating secure pre-compiled script libraries.
- 7.5. Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-
- browser issues
- 7.6. Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side
Frontend Developer integrates and implements front-end web applications and components. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of web applications. Researches, tracks, and understands emerging web technologies and standards. Uses tools, frameworks, and programming languages, including but not limited to HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, ReactJS/Angularjs, API interactions, Webpack, Bootstrap, Git, GitLab, and Jenkins to accomplish assigned projects. Provides written design documents, test plans, and test results when required.
4-8 Years of experience in Software Development.
- Worked with front-end frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Worked with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- Basic knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Must have knowledge of modern UX design concepts.
- Should have worked with UX designers to deliver modern featureful web applications frontends.
- OS concepts: Should have good exposure to Linux.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Collaborating with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Should have knowledge of Backend engineering.
- Should be interested in software architectures and new developments in the software industry.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have built complex JS web applications.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- You care about building better products.
- AngularJS HTML/
- AWS Knowledge
- Microservices and Nanoservices along with a monolith.
Why should you join?
- If you want to work on a high scale production grade mission-critical app in a fun, relaxed
- and sometimes crazy environment
- Opportunity to work in the region's ONLY AWS Certified Advanced consulting partner with a
- chance to get trained by AWS solution architects and get certified.
Job title: Front End Senior Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new front-end solutions.
2.Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
3.Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4.Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
5.Designing and building responsive web applications.
6.Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
7.Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of Frontend development experience
2.Experience in ReactJS, Redux and component based design
3.Experience in HTML5/CSS3, SASS or LESS
4.Experience in Mobile web Specific Technologies Like PWA, Service Workers.
5.Experience in Unit testing and Flow testing using Jasmine/Karma, Jest Framework
6.Knowledge of front-end build tools and frameworks. Webpack and Babel.
7.Experience in TDD (test-driven development)]
8.Experience of developing and consuming RESTful web services
9.Proficient understanding of web Markup.
10.Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
11.Should have executed a production level end to end UI application
*Only Immediate Joiners
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus