- Designing and architecting complex frontend components.
- Translating UI Mockups to functional webpages.
- Work closely with Backend team to integrate APIs.
- Create responsive and robust Single Page Applications.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Write and run multiple tests for all features.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Experience on Vue.js (preferred) or React.js
- 2-3 years experience in Frontend Web Development.
- Working with Real-time APIs (Websockets etc).
- Advanced CSS skills.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
Location: Candidates from Kerala only
- DOT NETCore,.NET, C#,NET Core, http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core Rest API, Odata,
- Development of Docker container-based microservices,
- Azure SaaS Services (Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, CosmosDB, Cognitive Services, Redis),
- Azure DevOps (ALM Platform),
- CI/CD delivery via Azure Pipelines,
- MS-SQL (T-SQL) and No-SQL databases (MongoDB),
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles, SOLID, Design patterns
- Good communication skill
As a Software Engineer, you will work as part of a software development team and be responsible for
designing, implementing, and maintaining the back-end of fast-growing web/mobile applications.
You could be an ideal candidate if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputed
college. You need to have expert-level programming skills in ReactJs and other related JS stack with a
deep understanding of Consumer experience. You should have experience working effectively in software
development teams ensuring tight deadlines are met. You should be passionate about writing elegant
code that solves meaningful real-life problems.
What will your role look like?
implement a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
● Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale
● Prepare and produce releases.
● Enhance & maintain analytics and SEO of web applications.
● Contribute to all phases of the Software development lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
● B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 2-4 years of relevant work experience
● Strong problem-solving skills, Computer science fundamentals, Data structures, and Algorithms
Server-side rendering, Client caching, PWA, AMP etc.
● Solid understanding of frontend components like CSS3/SAAS, Material UI, Bootstrap etc.
● Experience working with Design tools like Figma/Sketch/Zeplin as a developer and implementing
the same in React
● Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile
● Ability to work autonomously.
- Collaboratively work with UX team, product managers, back-end engineers and other technical teams to create new, delightful and scalable UI
- Mentor junior members through training and individual support
- Responsible for all front end development on a project
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Proactively learn and accordingly apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
The ideal candidate must -
- 5+ years of experience working with React or React-based frameworks
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Proficiency in Git and version control
- Considerable experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Tokens
- Good understanding of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc
- Hands-on experience with CSS-in-JS libraries
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
- Possess strong communication and self-accountability
BarRaiser is an AI based B2B & B2C SaaS video recorded interview platform helping
companies to reduce their hiring time by getting their candidates interviewed by the top
industry leaders coming from the companies like Amazon, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google etc.
At BarRaiser, we are standardizing the interview process, so companies hire the right talent
and candidates land their dream job. Our expert partners interview the company's potential
hires by leveraging BarRaiser's proprietary platform and sharing a fair, unbiased assessment
of the candidate's skills, aptitude, and knowledge. We've completed 7.5k+ interviews from
the time of inception working with top product companies like Glance, upGrad, Acko and
Cure.fit among others. Our aim is to reach 50k+ interviews per month globally by 2023.
Founded in 2020 by Avinash Saxena (IITD) Ex-founder Roposo & CTO at Zomato, well
known serial entrepreneur and an investor & Prashant Kumar (IITD), experienced Data guy
worked with Fintech startups.
BarRaiser is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the technology team. A Senior
Frontend Engineer is expected to be an excellent problem solver who has in-depth
React, View, Angular, etc. Also, being an early age startup, we welcome people who are
go-getters and take ownership and drive results.
● Writing quality code with suitable best practices in place and delivers robust features
● Participating in code reviews with teammates
● getting involved with team mates proactively to manage delivery of features by
planning deployments, development, etc
● Leading by example to document the processes, system details and decision
● Engaging yourself in discussions with engineers and product managers to define api
contracts, product behaviours, plan deployment, etc
● An Experienced Engineer - You have at least 3 years of experience building and
shipping challenging and robust frontend products with modern technology stack.
You have in depth understanding of fundamentals of Frontend Development
● Technologically Fearless - You embrace technical challenges and go outside your
comfort zone to solve the problems. You can evaluate new frameworks and evaluate
them to be used with current system
● Pragmatic - you value a balance of short term and long term solutions while building
products and not just go by the books
● Customer Obsessed - you believe in delivering products which are customer
delight and not just technically complex
● Enthusiastic Problem Solver - you love challenging and complex problems, but
believe in simple solutions
● Technology Geek - you take keen interest in latest developments in technology and
are keen to use them to solve problems
● Software Engineering Advocate - you believe in software engineering best
practices and like to implement them on a day to day job.
● Data Driven - you like measuring KPIs of the products you deliver and derive next
course of action
● Mentor - you like mentoring relatively junior peers and bring the best out of them
● Excellent Communicator - you believe in clear and concise written as well as
verbal communication, you are intuitive in keeping stakeholders informed.
Our Success Stories:
- Knowing and working on what specific framework problems need to be solved, what new problems they give rise to, and the architectures that work at scale.
- Coordinating with the design and back-end teams
- Taking risks, and learning quickly from your mistakes.
- Brainstorming between various approaches, doing small experiments to test the hypotheses
- Aligning the team to follow a particular approach, being thorough in your research.
- Collaborating well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- A passion for system design problems, exposure to various tech frameworks
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how React Native interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Familiarity in using Hooks for functional components with state, PureComponents.
- Hands-on experience in using State Management Libraries (Mainly Redux).
- Understanding React Native internals, memory profiling, and performance improvements of the application.
- Experience with building projects in Gradle (Android Studio) or xCode with iOS.
- Create Energy - Insatiably curious.
- Experience in Agile/ SCRUM methodology and modern tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub, etc
2.Hands on experience in Angular 2+ version.
3.Communicate with backend REST api's
4.knowledge in Angular material.
5.Added advantage if had a knowledge in Testing (Karma,jasmine)
6.Typescript knowledge to create angular applications.
7.Deep knowledge of Angular practices and typescript
8.Creating custom general use modules and components which extends the elements and modules of core angular.
- Strong experience in building new features into one of the most advanced interfaces on the web
- Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to deliver strong customer-focused experiences
- Keep our product up to date with the latest frontend technologies such as React
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code)
- Actively contribute to team and company standards
- Extensive experience developing large-scale application software
- Have full knowledge of new HTML5 constructs, and CSS3
- Have experience with Single Page Application development
- Keep up to date with the newest technologies
- Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 2 Years of experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Front-End Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, React Hooks/HOC/Redux)
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with REST API patterns
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.