We are hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 4+years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities:
Procurement contracts review and remediation for any changes due to GDPR, Schrems II, LIBOR etc.
Contract negotiation support and outreach post remediation of impacted contracts
Conduct contract risk review and gap analysis and identify potential impact
Support the creation of commercial contracting like IT, ITES, IP, Data privacy, Hardware and Software purchase agreements, HR services, NDAs, SOW Review best practices and related materials (e.g. standard operating procedures, Playbooks and internal guidance);
Relevant experience and expertise to handle routine queries associated with Framework Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Work Orders, Land Collaterals, Facility Letters, Personal Life Events, General Collaterals, etc for Software license/maintenance/support, Hardware purchase/support, Telecommunications, Technology services, Data centers, Cloud computing/SaaS, HR services, Commercial/customer propositions, Professional services (including consultancy), Utility services etc.
Assist in identify contractual GAPS, administrative, Risk and Compliance Management of a contract once it’s signed off;
Assist in implementation of these best practices and related materials (e.g. via training, mentoring, guidance), with the goal to improve commercial contracting standards both within the team and across the business over time;
Providing hands-on support to the team with SOW reviews by providing quality control, monitoring adherence to corporate contracting policies, driving best practices, and with communications on reviews to business teams (including business team escalations);
Advising on when issues need to be referred or escalated to colleagues in relevant teams such as Legal and providing support on these;
Undertaking reviews directly for high profile, urgent and/or complex contract / SOWs (where applicable);
Act as a facilitator between various support teams and business teams to resolve contract related queries;
Enabling application of Contract Lifecycle Management tools and processes to reviewed/created contracts including Metrics, Allocation, Risk Tracking and Traceability;
To align with the relevant teams to ensure compliance with other practices and processes including extracting key contractual obligations in the contract as per the defined SOPs;
Ensure negotiated documents are streamlined to provide appropriate credit and legal protection to clients;
Involve in legal research projects from time to time;
Assist the wider group within the firm in standardizing documentation process for various regions thereby establishing best practices;
Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders);
Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement;
Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to capture critical data to be recorded into various systems.
Educational Qualification: LL.B
Experience: Essential 2 to 6 years preferably in IT / ITES / KPO / Banks/Inhouse counsel/ corporate counsel working on contracts
Sound legal knowledge of law and good understanding of commercial and legal aspects of contracts.
Should be able to draft, negotiate and conduct gap and risk analysis of customer as well as supplier contracts.
Competence in broad range of banking and business laws
Should be a great team player with people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationship with business clients at all level throughout
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Proficient computer skills
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?.
What’s the job?
“As a Senior Administrator I’m making sure that the office is comfortable and loved by everyone in the team”
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person for any travel requirements or accounts set up and I help ensure the office runs as smooth as possible”
What you will really be doing
- Responsible for organizing events and travel arrangements, including, flight booking, hotel bookings, looking into VISA requirements or any travel requirements as a result of COVID
- Setting up and deactivating accounts and logins
- Supporting the management of the Bangalore office, including but not limited to facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3 Years of experience in a similar role
- Experience booking travel, accommodation and arranging VISAs.
- Highly organised and methodical
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
Msg91 is expanding globally and to help us in doing that we need someone who can help us handle our International Vendors and processes around them.
Purpose of this role:
Strategic Decisions and Executions, optimizing Operations and Processes, managing Domestic and International Vendors.
- Administering vendor management processes and incorporating best practices like data management and vendor performance etc.
- Automation ideas in the current process and implementing in vendor and operation management processes.
- Finding repeated issues, tracking support tickets related to vendor issues and helping our team in getting timely resolutions.
- Keep up with international rules and regulations, in turn making a smooth process for our international business.
- Identification of operational issues that may affect delivery of services and creation of solutions to promptly address those problems.
- Creation of operational documentation like helpdocs, videos, FAQs, quotations, API documentation.
- Involvement in multiple departments and help them improve processes and other things.
- Bring ingenious thoughts and ideas to add value in project MSG91 as a whole.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral English communication skills.
- Good computer skills in spreadsheets,excel and word processing.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
- Supervise and monitor the work of HK staff. As their manager, he/she will supervise, mentor, train, and coach our office staff and delegate assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Oversee general office operation and facilities management
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Coordinate company events or conferences, which will include
- Handle all correspondences, complaints, and queries about the office and office facilities.
- Manage office logistics: You will be responsible for maintaining the inventory of office supplies and equipment like stationery and furniture maintaining proper stock levels at all times
- Handle reports and contracts for different activities and vendors, creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
- ·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- ·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- ·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- ·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- ·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team.
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years
- Supporting the COO
- Creating, managing, and organising his day-to-day tasks
- Keeping track of office activities, projects, and deadlines
- Managing Client coordination, Office administration, Research and reporting
- Giving daily / weekly briefings to the COO
- Communicating with clients, employees, and vendors on behalf of the COO
- Working closely with the COO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Protecting the COO's time by being an effective gatekeeper
- Keeping records, organize files and information
- Keeping a bird's eye view of the customers and service fulfilment at all times
- Explaining and assigning the tasks to the team members.
- Delegating tasks to the team members and answering their questions
- Addressing customer complaints and tickets
- Escalating critical issues to the COO
- Supervising overall office administration, Overseeing staff attendance, leave requests, and other notifications
- Managing our Slack workspace: adding or removing members, organising channels, ensuring the team is comfortable with Slack
- Organise meetings, take detailed minutes, Planning actionable steps
- Handling Issue announcements
- Undertaking Web research to find answers, solutions, drafting research notes
- Drafting briefs, memos, and action plans
- Organising information into presentations, reports, and actionable insights
What you need to have:
- Preferably MBA (HR)
- Well-spoken, highly articulate
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to convey complex ideas in a simple, structured, and concise language.
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated
- Highly disciplined, with a strong work ethic
- Cheerful and good-natured
- Friendly, professional demeanour
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy: Should be able to pick up new software and tools, apps, websites, etc
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with written and spoken english
- Self motivated and hard working
- Salary no bar for deserving candidates