- Manage, coordinate and arrange senior executives travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage correspondence flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the MDs calendar and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record the minutes from meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all maters pertaining to the Company and all the senior executives.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 - 8 years experience in a similar role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Google Meet etc) with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Familiar with international travel arrangements
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to maintain company confidences
Only Male Cadidate
Must have Experience in HR field
About Genius Placement Service
BTL Activation Executive
Overview of the Job Profile :
BTL Activation Executive
- Project Executive will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Building and training the team for on ground execution of the brand campaign
- Responsible for timely execution of the campaign
- Handling and resolving on-ground escalations in a timely and responsible manner
- Prepare and maintain project expense report
- Bring improvisation and strategy for better execution and output of the campaign
- Monitor project development, ensuring coordination of all aspects of the campaign execution
- On field visits and presence is a must What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to partner and contribute in becoming the topnotch Advertising Brand in India.
- Get the knack of growth hacking of brands.
- Become a part of super sonic growth culture.
- Get an opportunity to earn a Fixed Stipend and Internship letter.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience doing sales, marketing, promotion campaigns and BTL marketing executions
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation and relation building skills
- Flexible for travel as per needs of the business and campaigns
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting relevant business opportunities
- Go getter attitude and takes responsibility of closing loops creatively
- Eager to gain exposure and grow on the job
- Bike / Scooter for local travel will be preferred
About CupShup :
- Byju's, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Zepto.
- What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That's also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
- CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
- We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS-based logistical organization. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans having a combined experience of 35 years with a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel, etc.
Direct Response Copywriter:
The Direct Response Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling and effective copy for B2B SaaS-based marketing campaigns. This includes crafting email and social media copy, as well as writing landing page copy and other promotional materials. The ideal candidate will have experience writing direct response copy and a proven track record of increasing conversion rates. The Direct Response Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement successful campaigns.
The Conversion Copywriter is responsible for writing persuasive and compelling copy that converts website visitors into customers. This includes writing copy for landing pages, product pages, and other key conversion points on the website. The ideal candidate will have experience in conversion copywriting and a deep understanding of B2B SaaS-based industries. The Conversion Copywriter will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement effective conversion strategies.
Thought Leadership Copywriter:
The Thought Leadership Copywriter is responsible for creating engaging and informative content that positions the company as a thought leader in the B2B SaaS industry. This includes writing blog posts, articles, white papers, and other long-form content. The ideal candidate will have experience writing thought leadership content and a deep understanding of B2B SaaS-based industries. The Thought Leadership Copywriter will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement a content marketing strategy.
Actively looking MIS Coordinator Role in Kolkata(New Town)
Exp-Min 1 Year
English Communication Must
Must have good communication/Fresher also apply with updated CV.
New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
Developing protocols for assessment and management.
Maintaining patient database and service details.
Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy **
Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
Need to focus on restoring physical function.
Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.