Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top fintech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
You will be working with both client and server side application logic. Work closely with other team members, leads, QA team and product engineering managers and develop best in class products and features which meets various business requirements.
You should be able to write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices, secure development process, coding standards, documentation and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum. You should be good at understanding the requirements at a high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within given time.
What you’ll do
- Design front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
- Architect, Design and develop front-end
- Turn business requirements into technical
- Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding
- Decipher information architecture and visual designs and turn them into front-end
- Develop front-end code that integrates with back-end
- Architect, develop, and test for cross-browser and cross-platform
- Lead frontend technical development efforts independently, define software architecture, explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams like design, product management and backend architects and development teams to validate prototypes and to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces which meets client
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components.
- Suggest continuous improvements in user interface, software architecture or new
- Minimum 6+ years of coding
- Strong hands-on experience on js, MVC & related JS Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page
- Build a highly scalable product right from
- Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end
- Experience in working with AB
- Experience in using front end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles.
UI Development - Intern
Converts into a full time ‘UI Developer’ position based on performance
A UI Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate UX designs into a responsive and rich user interface. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into designing, developing, and scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a UI Development Owner in medium term
1. Own UI Development closely with UX / Technology Owner
2. Implement and maintain product UI modules/sub-systems.
3. Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
4. Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
5. Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
1. Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
2. Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
3. Knowledge: Basics of UI Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
5. Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
6. Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
1. Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
2. Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
3. Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 2 years and more
CTC: 6 - 15 LPA
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Title : Angular Developer
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
·Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
·Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
·Developing product analysis tasks.
·Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
·Working on Latest Angular Versions
·Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services.
·Consulting with the design team.
·Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
·Willing to learn New Technologies (ReactJS, Fluent UI, Azure, Java, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
·Previous work experience as an Angular Developer.
·Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
·Excellent project management skills.
·Excellent communication skills.
·Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Getting involved in design discussion with backend and product team.
- Work with remote teams working in different time zones.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript-6
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply.
Frontend Engineer - Angular Developer
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Design and build beautiful UI’s using the Angular framework
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Work closely with the front-end team to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging technologies and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle and continuously identify areas of improvement.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT.
3-7 years of experience in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
Proven expertise in front-end development and Angular.
Strong Knowledge in Angular 6/8 (Latest Version preferred).
Proficiency working with REST API and JSON API.
Experience working on Reactive based forms.
Knowledge of NgRx.
Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
Solution oriented approach.
Good Hands-on in Linux OS, Git versioning.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
We are looking for an AngularJS engineer to build world-class user
experience while innovating with and implementing full front-end stack. We
need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging projects and complex user flow and advance technologies.
o Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
o Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
o Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
o Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API o Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
o Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
o Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
o Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
o Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
o Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming together with our team of engineers.
The role includes translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. It also includes Creating quality mockups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
The Candidate should be fluent in frontend language and also an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills
What We Are Looking At :-
- Translate UI designs and wireframes into high quality code ensuring cross browser compatibility, responsiveness and performance
- Develop new user-facing features
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
What Makes You Eligible :
Your Current Profile:
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- 3-7 years of experience in product driven organisation
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute
- 4-8 years of experience in UI development.
• - Hands-on experience in Angular 2+ version • - Strong knowledge of REST API • - Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
• - Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• - Well-versed with RxJS
• - Can lead a team.
• - Good communication skills & ability to work with multiple stakeholders onshore. Desirable Skills • - Basic knowledge of server-side technology e.g. Nodejs and MongoDB will be preferable.
• - Well-versed with Agile methodology. Soft Skills:
• - Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistently minimize errors.
• - Professional, reliable, and possess strong work ethics.
• - Excellent communication skills
Experience in ReactJS with good understanding of React Lifecycle methods, component-based design and flux pattern.
Experience in CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Material Design/Foundation)
Experience in unit testing frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest)
Experience in module bundler or task manager (Webpack/System.js/Gulp/Grunt)
Experience in web application profiling using tools such as Chrome DevTools
Additional skills: Knowledge of ESB, NoSQL databases (Hadoop/Cassandra/MongoDB), experience with mobile, SaaS and cloud-based development.
Ability to explore and grasp new technologies.