Responsibilities for Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Basic data cleaning and annotation for any incoming raw data.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue
generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Deployment of ML model in production.
Qualifications for Junior Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 3+ Years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning.
• Experience with programming language Python.
• Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
• Knowledge of Text Classification & Clustering, Question Answering & Query Understanding,
Search Indexing & Fuzzy Matching.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating acrossteams.
• Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, etc.
• Experience with chatbots would be bonus but not required
About Simplifai Cognitive Solutions Pvt Ltd
The growth of artificial intelligence accelerated these thoughts. Machine learning made it possible for the projects to get smaller, the solutions smarter, and the automation more efficient. Bård and Erik wanted to bring AI to the people, and they wanted to do it simply.
Simplifai was founded in 2017 and has grown considerably since then. Today we work globally and have offices in Norway, India, and Ukraine. We have built a global, diverse organization that is well prepared for further growth.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for drawing insights from many sources of data to answer important business
questions and help the organization make better use of data in their daily activities.
We are looking for a smart and experienced Data Engineer 1 who can work with a senior
⮚ Build DevOps solutions and CICD pipelines for code deployment
⮚ Build unit test cases for APIs and Code in Python
⮚ Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Cloud Watch, Amazon Aurora etc.
⮚ Build and deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines to support business
and reporting needs
⮚ Deliver on data architecture projects and implementation of next generation BI
⮚ Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety
of data sources
Education: MS/MTech/Btech graduates or equivalent with focus on data science and
quantitative fields (CS, Eng, Math, Eco)
Work Experience: Proven 1+ years of experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data
warehouse, etc.) and using SQL databases
⮚ Proficient in Python and SQL. Familiarity with statistics or analytical techniques
⮚ Data Warehousing Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive,
Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
⮚ Working knowledge of tools and utilities - AWS, DevOps with Git, Selenium,
Postman, Airflow, PySpark
⮚ Deep Curiosity and Humility
⮚ Excellent storyteller and communicator
⮚ Design Thinking
About the job
We are looking for a highly capable Chatbot Developer/Machine Learning Engineer to optimise our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of predictive automation software.
What you will do
- Collaborate with teams and other developers to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain chatbot (virtual
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate
- predictive models.
- Use Artificial Intelligence, NLP technologies, and cognitive machine learning to develop chatbot
- Maintain and enhance chatbot platform to meet changing needs
- Integrate chatbot solutions with multiple platforms
- Troubleshoot bots, debug, and deploy chatbots on various channels
- Refactor or reengineer chatbot applications as per requirements
- Enhance user effectiveness of chatbot with the help of advanced technologies
- Involve in all the stages of chatbot development from architecting to implementing
- Conduct Chabot demo/training and other activities
- Act as an expert on the various AI capabilities and actively participate in future product development
- Continuously monitor performance, report on the progress, and define strategies for enhancements
- Manage data coming from chatbot conversations and analyze them
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years- experience in Chatbot Development
- Hands on experience building and deploying chatbots.
- Experience in Conversational AI platform for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning.
- Experience with both text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation.
- Should have a good understanding of various Chatbot frameworks/platforms/libraries.
- Build and evolve/train NLP platform from natural language text data being gathered from users on a daily
- Code using primarily Python.
- Experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as text. classification, text
- summarization, question & answering, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, and conversational
- bots design potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning Techniques-
- NLP Skills/Tools: NLP, HMM, MEMM, P/LSA, CRF, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy,
- Nltk, Gensim, Core NLP, NLU, NLG etc.
- Should be familiar with these terms : Tokenization, Syndication, Metaverse, NFTs, Web3
Great to have:
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience with working on public cloud services such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Integration with Chat/Social software like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS.
- Integration with Enterprise systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho etc.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture:
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better
- and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web
- Health Insurance benefits for yourself and your dependents
- Working with professionals in the heart of the blockchain and web3 industry.
- Dynamic startup environment, mentorship from the best technologists who have built
- enterprise-scale tech at a start-up pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder.
Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist who has a strong passion in building data powered products.
Data Science function under the Data Department has a responsibility for standardisation of methods, mentoring team of data science resources/interns, including code libraries and documentation, quality assurance of outputs, modeling techniques and statistics, leveraging a variety of technologies, open-source languages, and cloud computing platform.
You will get to lead & implement projects such as price optimization/prediction, enabling iconic personalization experiences for our customer, inventory optimization etc.
- Identifying and integrating datasets that can be leveraged through our product and work closely with data engineering team to develop data products.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across functions such as operations, finance, logistics, marketing.
- Identify, prioritize, and design testing opportunities that will inform algorithm enhancements.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Unlock insights by analyzing large amounts of complex website traffic and transactional data.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with data analytics engineers.
- Expertise in model design, training, evaluation, and implementation ML Algorithm expertise K-nearest neighbors, Random Forests, Naive Bayes, Regression Models. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, deep learning expertise, tSNE, gradient boosting expertise, regression implementation expertise, Python, Pyspark, SQL, R, AWS Sagemaker /personalize etc.
- Machine Learning / Data Science Certification
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Master’s in Data Science / Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Should have experience in Python, Django Micro Service Senior developer with Financial Services/Investment Banking background.
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Should have 5+ years of experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Should have experience programming languages such as Python
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Data engineering certification (e.g. IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
Who is IDfy?
IDfy is the Fintech ScaleUp of the Year 2021. We build technology products that identify people accurately. This helps businesses prevent fraud and engage with the genuine with the least amount of friction. If you have opened an account with HDFC Bank or ordered from Amazon and Zomato or transacted through Paytm and BharatPe or played on Dream11 and MPL, you might have already experienced IDfy. Without even knowing it. Well…that’s just how we roll. Global credit rating giant TransUnion is an investor in IDfy. So are international venture capitalists like MegaDelta Capital, BEENEXT, and Dream Incubator. Blume Ventures is an early investor and continues to place its faith in us. We have kept our 500 clients safe from fraud while helping the honest get the opportunities they deserve. Our 350-people strong family works and plays out of our offices in suburban Mumbai. IDfy has run verifications on 100 million people. In the next 2 years, we want to touch a billion users. If you wish to be part of this journey filled with lots of action and learning, we welcome you to be part of the team!
What are we looking for?
As a senior software engineer in Data Fabric POD, you would be responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. You would be working with a data management and science platform which provides Data as a service (DAAS) and Insight as a service (IAAS) to internal employees and external stakeholders.
You are eager to learn technology-agnostic who loves working with data and drawing insights from it. You have excellent organization and problem-solving skills and are looking to build the tools of the future. You have exceptional communication skills and leadership skills and the ability to make quick decisions.
YOE: 3 - 10 yrs
Position: Sr. Software Engineer/Module Lead/Technical Lead
- Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- Developing Zero Defect Software that is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
- Creating design artifacts before implementation.
- Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
- Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test.
- Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, image Processing, etc. ) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting-edge Fraud Detection and Analytics.
- Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
- Apache BEAM, Clickhouse, Grafana, InfluxDB, Elixir, BigQuery, Logstash.
- An understanding of Product Development Methodologies.
- Strong understanding of relational databases especially SQL and hands-on experience with OLAP.
- Experience in the creation of data ingestion pipelines and ETL pipeline (Good to have Apache Beam or Apache Airflow experience).
- Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models.
Good to have:
- Experience with TimeSeries DBs (we use InfluxDB) and Alerting / Anomaly Detection Frameworks.
- Visualization Layers: Metabase, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
- A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs.
Data Engineer – SQL, RDBMS, pySpark/Scala, Python, Hive, Hadoop, Unix
Data engineering services required:
- Build data products and processes alongside the core engineering and technology team;
- Collaborate with senior data scientists to curate, wrangle, and prepare datafor use in their advanced analytical models;
- Integrate datafrom a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards;
- Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines;
- Use Hadoop architecture and HDFS commands to design and optimize data queries at scale;
- Evaluate and experiment with novel data engineering tools and advises information technology leads and partners about new capabilities to determine optimal solutions for particular technical problems or designated use cases.
Big data engineering skills:
- Demonstrated ability to perform the engineering necessary to acquire, ingest, cleanse, integrate, and structure massive volumes of data from multiple sources and systems into enterprise analytics platforms;
- Proven ability to design and optimize queries to build scalable, modular, efficient data pipelines;
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparate data sets;
- Proven experience delivering production-ready data engineering solutions, including requirements definition, architecture selection, prototype development, debugging, unit-testing, deployment, support, and maintenance;
- Ability to operate with a variety of data engineering tools and technologies
About the Company:
It is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
Role: We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive data acquisition projects end to end. In this role, you will be working in the web scraping team with data engineers, helping them solve complex web problems and mentor them along the way. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Interface with clients and sales team to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Plan and estimate tasks with your team, in collaboration with the delivery managers
- Engineer complex data acquisition projects
- Guide and mentor your team of engineers
- Anticipate issues that might arise and proactively consider those into design
- Perform code reviews and suggest design changes
- Between 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Fluent programming skills and well-versed with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent tech troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to DOM, XPATH and hands on experience with selenium/automated testing is a plus
Skills and competencies
- Prior experience with team handling and people management is mandatory
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects
GREETINGS FROM CODEMANTRA !!!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DATA SCIENCE/AI AND ML ARCHITECT !!!
Skills and Qualifications
*Strong Hands-on experience in Python Programming
*** Working experience with Computer Vision models - Object Detection Model, Image Classification
* Good experience in feature extraction, feature selection techniques and transfer learning
* Working Experience in building deep learning NLP Models for text classification, image analytics-CNN,RNN,LSTM.
* Working Experience in any of the AWS/GCP cloud platforms, exposure in fetching data from various sources.
* Good experience in exploratory data analysis, data visualisation, and other data pre-processing techniques.
* Knowledge in any one of the DL frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe Good knowledge in statistics, distribution of data and in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
* Exposure to OpenCV Familiarity with GPUs + CUDA Experience with NVIDIA software for cluster management and provisioning such as nvsm, dcgm and DeepOps.
* We are looking for a candidate with 9+ years of relevant experience , who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools: *Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
*Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, AWS-Sagemaker(Added advantage)
*Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages in any: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
*Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
*Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
*Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
*Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
*Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
*Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
*Secure and manage when needed GPU cluster resources for events
*Write comprehensive internal feedback reports and find opportunities for improvements
*Manage GPU instances/machines to increase the performance and efficiency of the ML/DL model
The programmer should be proficient in python and should be able to work totally independently. Should also have skill to work with databases and have strong capability to understand how to fetch data from various sources, organise the data and identify useful information through efficient code.
Familiarity with Python
Some examples of work: