Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
The best technologists are technology agnostic and that builds a stronger foundation to lead the
dynamic trends. Strengthening our trust in the same, we have created an exciting opportunity for
MERN Stack developers to learn blockchain and grow with us.
All we are looking for is working experience as a Node JS developer and a keen interest in fintech
As a rapidly growing blockchain company, Antier Solutions is always looking for professionals who
have a penchant for new technologies.
Required Candidate profile
Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
Experience with ORM libraries
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana
Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make
coding more efficient and easier to share
Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes
based microservice deployment
Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams
Solid back-end software development experience.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
Experience working in an Agile environment
Good experience as Software Developer
Prior experience in a technical leadership or developer position
Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
NodeJS is mandatory
One RDBMS and one document database mandatory
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Senior Scala Engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
As a core member of our Special Projects team, you will work on various new projects in a startup-like environment. These projects may include such things as building new APIs (REST/GraphQL/gRPC) for new products, integrating new products with core Carvana services, building highly scalable back end processing systems in Scala and integrating with systems backed by Machine Learning. You will use cutting edge functional Scala libraries such as ZIO. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Experience and Software Engineering teams to deliver impact.
- Build highly scalable APIs and back end processing systems for new products
- Contribute in the full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
- Drive scalability and performance within our distributed AI platform
- Full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Scala or other functional language
- Experience with Akka and Lightbend stack
- Expert with PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and operating large scale distributed systems and actor systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Messaging systems such as GCP Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO and related ecosystem
- Experience with functional database libraries in Scala (Quill preferred)
Our Interview Process:
Our interview involves 3 steps.
1. Code Evaluation - In this step we send you a simple assignment that you implement
2. First Technical Round - In this technical round we evaulate you on your skills, concepts and knowledge in Scala.
3. Second Technical Round - If the first round goes well we check how hands you are with Scala and have online problem solving session.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
We are looking for Backend Developers who are passionate about solving problems. We offer a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
- Backend & Servers
- Google Drive
Your Part :
- You shall be part of our design and development team. You shall be assigned one or multiple modules, wherein you shall:
- Write backend code and APIs, maintain the database and cache.
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows in a software development setting prefer strength in Unix (all flavors) environment.
- Strong HTTP fundamentals.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and RDBMS systems such as MySQL etc.
- A solid understanding of REST principles, and experience writing backend code to change or design APIs.
- Worked on NoSQL databases like Memcache, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Developer:
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Passion for quality and innovation
- An eye for detail
- As a team player
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to manage and drive small teams
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field(or combined with related experience)
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications
- Deep knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, command-line programs and solid design principles.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.js,Sails.js,StrongLoop, Meteor,Loopback.js, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database(MongoDB)
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Well versed with front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3, AWS, GCP, Azure, Good hold on CLI command, OS
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Day Shift/Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday
Good to have : Oracle, WAS/Tomcat server knowledge and basic knowledge of shell scripting.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java (highly capable)
- SQL (highly capable)
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, build processes, IDEs, database tools (e.g. SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio)
- Strong knowledge of source code control systems (GIT)
- Confident with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems including command line
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Beneficial Technical Skills:
- Experience in test management and test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
Additional Skills and Behaviour Required
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- Considers competing solutions and evaluates options to create the best outcome in all aspects of the role.
- Willingness to takes ownership of whole project and engineers assigned.
- Confident to make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build good rapport
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Seeks assistance and feedback as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline (MCA, MSc in Computer Science etc.)