Back-end developers design and enable code-based innovation in our suite of web-based platforms and databases. Together with the front-end development team output enabling a intuitive, highly functional and seamless experience that delights our users.
This opportunity will rely on your ability to develop backend code, create, edit, or manipulate platform databases, leverage an API based integration approach for platform development.
We are looking for:
- Prior experience designing and developing backend code in support of web applications and platforms
- Sound programming skills and logic
- Excellent team spirit: including daily engagement, strong communication skills and ability to easily collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills and accountability for tasks on a daily, weekly and sprint basis
- Sound knowledge and experience with backend technology such as Node, SQL, Python
- Understanding of secure API’s and the successful use in a commercial setting
- Understanding of JSON files, data manipulation techniques and products such as DataBricks
- Experience with Agile development efforts and Azure Dev/Ops tool
Key initial responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and compile high quality code, data artifacts , processes, in support of the buildout of our platform and web applications
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Designers and Front-end developers to establish and satisfy development objectives
- Foster innovation supporting new and existing programs, products, and features through a combination of thought leadership and emerging industry trends
- Reconciling data and reporting deliverables to internal and client teams
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects as needed.
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification:-
- Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
- Good knowledge of non-relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Good with data structures and algorithms
- Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
- 1+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Basic understanding of Frontend and client side frameworks like React, Angular, Vue will be plus
- Experience in building scalable Restful APIs & Services.
• B.Tech (computer science preferred)
• Clarify feature requirements with product team
• Design end to end feature flow
• Write scalable and bug free code
• Take care of test and deployment pipeline
• Maintaining the existing products
Location :- Bangalore (HSR Layout,Sector 1)
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Focus on software development and build Restful API's;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment, and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based team
- Exposure to ES6 knowledge of REST API Design and Development in Node.js.
- Basic Knowledge of Web Socket.
- Should be having a basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4.
- 5 Days Working
- Competitive Salary.
- Knowledge-Based Hierarchy
- Trending Technology Development
- Career Development Programs.
- Tremendous Scope of Responsibilities and KPIs Aligned with Individual and Organisational Goals.
- Exposure to working with a team size of 65+.
- Good Project Incentives and Rewards.
- Explore Incredible India!Workation Programmes with Airfare, Hotelstay.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Fantastic Team Spirit with Creative, Fun and Open Office Work Culture.
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Mongodb etc.
- Must have an understanding of Cloud: AWS or GCP
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
P.S. The website to our company is https://auranft.co/
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
Senior Software Engineer - Android
The job profile involves understanding and implementing the latest technologies and closely following the global trends on the web and mobile web development.
Here is what we look for in a Software Engineer Android
It’s all about the users. We have to think like the user and plan all strategies and align content strategy accordingly. The efforts of the Technology team are to keep our primary TG engaged and attract a newer audience.
- Be the USER: Think from a user perspective, and plan content strategies according to what will be relatable to them.
- Deliver WOW: Never settle for mediocrity. Aspire for new user benchmarks. Passionately seek unconventional solutions that have the potential of breaking new grounds achieving exponential reach and engagement.
- Embrace & Drive CHANGE: Embrace curiosity. Accept and enthusiastically encourage change while questioning the status quo and showing initiative. Never let the fear of failing hold you back.
This is a front-end role, but not limited to it. You will be learning a lot about Android development along with other mobile technologies too. Also, we believe in extreme ownership!
And to be honest, everyone loves working with kind and smart people. We are building a kick-ass team with humble and empathetic talent.
What you will do in this role
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
What you should have
- 3-7 years of work experience developing complex software.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good knowledge of design patterns like Creational, Structural and Behavioral patterns, MVP, MVC, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least 3 original Android app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Education: Any Graduate
Experience (years): 3 to 7 years, good to have prior experience in product development
- Mobile Application Development
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- User Experience (UX)
- Model-View-Presenter (MVP)
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Mobile Architecture
- Android SDK
Build hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework. Layout creation and API Integration.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellence in at least one framework like strongloop loopback, express.js, sail.js etc.
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications.
- Diligence for coding standards.
- Must be good with git and git workflow.
- Experience of external integrations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure.
- Expertise with linux based systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems.
- Interpersonal Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Knowledge of D3/NodeJS/AngularJS/lodash etc.
- Experience on Cloud as a platform or Infrastructure.
- Inclination to application design standards.