Educational Qualification : B.E(CS/IT/EC), MCA, BCA, B.SC, M.SC
Skill Set Required:
● Good communication skills
● Logical and coding Ability. ● Web Services, Web API
● HTML, CSS
Our selection procedure is given below. There will be 2 rounds for experienced candidate :-
1) Technical Round
2) Machine Round
Aplite Info Solution
Address: 333, 304, 312, 3rd Floor, Orbit Mall, A.B. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About aplite info solution private limited
Must have 1.5 years of experience in front end development in an internet startup
Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibility of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements
Roles and responsibilities
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Co-ordinating the workflow between graphic designer, HTML coder and yourself
Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building restful API
Communicating with external webservices
Ensure high quality graphic standards and high consistency
Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Write functional requirement documents and guides
1.Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2.Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3.Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4.Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5.The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personallyand works towards fixing it.
6.Release management and Code Review
7.Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8.Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9.Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10.Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11.Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenanceand migration
12.Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13.The skills that we consider:Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
15.Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16.Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17.Training and building Team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development andProduct development
- Believes in data driven decisionBelieves that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than workexperience.
Place of Work:-
To Apply - Fill this Form : https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=LaVWD-D7j0CBAtfhlN8vp0P_o9b9x85BkOqjupSk4ThUM1g2VkdPQ0FTM1FSUFJJTUpDR0tHWExUVi4u">iamneo.ai Job Application (office.com)
- Fullstack technical expertise with 9+ years of experience in Angular 2+ Versions and NodeJS having led front-end development team.
- Work experience as Architect for 3 or more years. Able to set a tech road map for the entire product/project.
- Previous experience with systems integration projects
- Experienced in the usage and development of REST APIs
- Knowledge and experience in implementing commercial web applications
- Writing testable object-oriented software using best development practices
- Designing, building, and maintaining developer-friendly HTTP-based APIs
- Agile methodologies and practices (including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Test-Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
- Writing Clean Code & decoupled modules using the power of Design Patterns
- Pair Programming
- Experience in AWS
- Experienced in designing scalable solutions, writing efficient code, optimizing performance, and debugging issues.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical teams.
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Reach me on shankar at opscruise.com
We are looking for a Lead UI Engineer to design and build multiple channels for user interaction.
- Design/Architect and develop core features of the UI/frontend.
- Design/Architect and develop policy framework to provide rich UI for various features of the solution.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in working in frontend technologies
- Must have at least 2-3 years. of experience with Angular2 or above versions.
- Experience with PrimeNG and Vega is a plus
- Strong background in developing UI for Monitoring and Management systems, dealing with topology, and different telemetry such as metrics, traces and logs
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Most importantly, you should be someone who is creative and passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
What you will do
- Build some of the most crucial infrastructure using web and Android technologies for both internal and external users
- Gather feedback from users for fast iteration of products
- Take ownership of features and products
- Grasp new technologies at extremely fast pace
- Solid fundamentals in computer engineering/science
- Bonus: UI/UX skills
- Clean, robust and maintainable code style
- Relentless work ethic
- Strong moral fiber
- Exceptional cognitive abilities
- Proven and verifiable track record of excellence in fields other than just academics
- Embrace responsibility and leadership through accountability
- Good English speaker, reader and writer
If you are interested, we have a little brain teaser. Send us a message introducing yourself and we will share the brain teaser.
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.