Key Skills :
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Familiarity with Redux Thunk / Redux Saga will be an added advantage.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Understanding of mobile cross-platform frameworks like React Native.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
About NeoSOFT Technologies
The Frontend development engineer core responsibilities include writing code in a highly
modular, scalable, maintainable, unit tested platform. You will be working in a fast-paced, agile,
dynamic work environment that has an immediate business impact.
● You have 1-5 years of relevant Industry experience.
● You are a rockstar programmer/coder - should be able to convert requirements/design
into code fluently.
● You have a strong concept in design principles, patterns.
● You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3
components which need to be used across our platform.
● You should have strong knowledge of and experience with atleast one of these -
Angular, Backbone, React, Ionic, React Native
● Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS
and LESS is desirable.
● Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time
async data would be a plus.
● You should always be on top of trending UI technologies and willing to contribute back to
the open source network
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
● Worked in startups like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● BTech, MTech or PhD in Computer Science or related Technical Discipline - preferably
from premier Engineering colleges.
● Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code &
Looking for a ROCKSTAR to join Wrky.ai as a FULL STACK DEVELOPER. This position embraces our design philosophies of innovation and creativity, we are looking for someone who can work across the current digital experiences.
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
You will be implementing business logic and features and scale-out the existing product to the next level.
- Good understanding of web technologies Exposure to react js frameworks
- Proficiency in using web-developer tools available in browsers
- Basic Knowledge in Nosql – MongoDb
Please apply only if you're:
- You're an incessant problem solver and the tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), and testing
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of RESTFUL APIs
- Github, MochaJS
- Independent Player
- API Integrations
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing backend server architecture
- Creating specification for servers and databases needed
- Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
It is an IT services company headquarter in Dubai. They specialize in Retail, Banking, Insurance, and Healthcare organizations across Middle East and India. Intertec’s key capabilities include Digitalization of Business Operations, IT Services and Operations, Hybrid IT, Smart Assets and IoT, and Cybersecurity.
Since 1991, It has expanded its local offices in UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities with MSP for Cloud and Managed Services, and ISO 9001 certifications. It has developed a reputation for its commitments to its employees and customers alike, and invests regularly in R&D, certifications and maturity to empower our customers’ business.
Role and Responsibilities:-
▪ • Developing new user-facing features using React.js
▪ • Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
▪ • Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
▪ • Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
▪ • Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
▪ • Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
▪ • Experience in Bootstrap framework.
▪ • Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
▪ • Familiarity with RESTful APIs
▪ • Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
▪ • Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
▪ • Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, YARN etc.
▪ • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
▪ • A knack for benchmarking and optimization
▪ • Familiarity with code versioning tools Azure Devops.
▪ • Experience in IDE such as VS code \ VS.
- Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux/Redux
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimising performance
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git
Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
Appletree International Pvt. Ltd., is a leading hospitality management company
founded by industry experts and experienced professionals. We aim to build an
international platform connecting the complete individual lifecycle from discovery,
consulting to lifetime engagement.
Position : React Js Developer
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 to 6 years
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Ability to understand business requirements
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and
implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
illumnus is one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups from IIT Bombay & BITS Pilani alumni, envisioned to reform the education system in India and across the globe. With 20+ top-end international clients in UAE, UK, and India, illumnus is eying to expand into 4 countries by the end of 2020. We are extensively looking for smart & young individuals full of energy to become a part of this exciting journey to build a scalable and robust tech.
The core product is a B2B SaaS-based Collaborative Learning Management Software for premier Schools, colleges, and coaching institutions to enhance the pedagogy and learning experience using Machine Learning
For a better understanding, you can visit:-
We are hiring for React/Redux + ReactNative Developer with 2+ years of hands-on experience in React, ReactNative, and Frontend Development.
As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of Illumnus by building out our core foundations.
Dealing with distributed systems, serverless architecture, groundbreaking technologies means your job will be as exciting as it is fulfilling.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Designing, building, and maintaining high-performance Web Applications and dashboards with reusable, and reliable ReactJS code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes e.g. IITs, BITS, NITs
- 2+ years of experience in working with Frontend and UI Development
- Strong knowledge of working with GraphQL and REST APIs and building responsive analytics dashboards
- Experience with building Progressive web apps, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google's Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI/CD) & Firebase Platform & Experience of Live communication app
Job Description :
- We are a Fintech Company based in Pune, a B2B Trade Digitization platform for SMEs and Corporates to collaborate and work with Financial Institutions to raise short term fundings for payables and receivables financing.
- We are thus well placed to help Corporates and their Supply Chains to meet their GST needs.
The platform is built using a polygot technology stack:
● Platform Backend: JVM
● API & Business Layer: Kotlin and functional programming
● Client Apps and Customer Integrations: Kotlin, Jersey ReST Framework, home
grown optimized HTTP and SQL libraries
● Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
● Database: MySQL
○ JVM – Hibernate & Exposed as ORM library
○ Python – SQLAlchemy as ORM library
● Build Tools: Gradle, Shell Scripting, AWS Code Build, Jenkins
● Ops Automation: Ansible, Terraform
● Servers: Ubuntu Linux
● Version Control: GIT
● Test Automation: Python - unittest, pyhamcrest, freshen, nose. JVM – Junit,
● Cloud Providers: Amazon AWS, Linode
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving
business problems for our customers. We are looking to add a Senior UI Developer in
our team having hands-on technical experience of 6+ years. We encourage our team to
continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work
even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our
practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships
and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing
As an engineering team member, you will
● Work collaboratively with product, customer support and DevOps team to build,
enhance, maintain, deploy and operate our systems.
● Continuously automate operational processes to improve efficiencies and
productivity and enhance customer experience
● Work closely with the architect to continuously refactor the system architecture
and design to meet the changing landscape triggered by technology changes
and business growth
● Work with the DevOps team to build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring and operations.
● Ensure that development processes and deliverables always adhere to the
mandates laid down for for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in
● Pre-requisites: Hands on experience in ReactJS and Redux. Experience in
typescript will be an additional benefit.
● Should be passionate about technology and ready to deep dive into
● Should have sound expertise of writing testable code and appreciate defect free
● Should be able to reason/argue/discuss/suggest solutions and alternatives.
● Should be able to decipher the core problem to be solved during discussions
with product team and/or customers
● Should have good communication skills and experience working in teams
● Experience of working in financial domain will help but not a necessity