• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale
• Working with Designers on Wireframes to App Submission
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• 4+ years of Android development experience
• Hands-on experience in Kotlin, Coroutines, RxJava, Room
• Good knowledge base in Android, API, Database, UI/UX, Animation
• Good experience and knowledge in Architecture components, Jetpack, Retrofit, Sqlite
• Good at (manual/automation) testing, debugging
• Being a team player
• Passion for helping other engineers
• Product/Customer oriented mindset
• Good at writing tests and documentation - Unit, Integration, UI testing (Bonus points)
• Pushed own app in play store or other. Knows play store Release Management, Vitals (Bonus points).
We are looking for an android developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
We are looking for an android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers.
- Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable software.
- Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps.
- Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc.
- Strong Experience with java and kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines.
- Ability to develop custom android components.
- Strong experience in advanced webview related apps, chromium/firefox browsers.
- Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin.
- Experience with client side media caching and prefetching assets.
- Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
- MVP/MVVM/MVI(Preferable) architectures.
- Knowledge of multi threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK's.
- Experience with SQLite and Room database.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools.
- Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
- Contributed to apps in Google Play Store.
- Come up with your own goals and don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
- Having a great GitHub profile.
- Work on some open source projects.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem. If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula. We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
● Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
● As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps using Google's Flutter development framework.
● Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
● Full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
● Good understanding of OOP and architectural patterns (MVVM preferred).
● Able to write apps using (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
● Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
● Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning.
● Good level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Reactive
● Great problem-solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor others.
● Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups. Preferred Qualifications
● Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS is a plus.
● Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and develop scalable IONIC applications using open source technologies.
- Develop a hybrid application with IONIC, cordova.
- Experience in hosting application on Appstore.
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies.
- Responsive Web design with HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap.
- Social media APIs and third party widgets integration.
- End to End Role - Analyze Design, Develop, Deploy, Monitor, Enhance
- Experience on database systems.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai.
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
- Interact with the Project Managers / Leads / Clients
- Understand the requirements and provide estimates for the planned tasks
- Deliver best quality work without bugs in the estimated time frame
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and release new features
- Help the team to identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission/provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience/knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build our Saas Application.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Proven software development experience and Android skills development work experience ( 3- 6 years )
Proven working experience in Android app development
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with Native Android, Java, and Kotlin.
having an understanding of mobile and software development life cycles, UIX, changing web standards, and Agile methodologies.
dedicated to continuously developing, implementing, and adopting new technologies to maximize development efficiency and produce innovative applications.
- Be psyched to push the boundaries of what an Android app can do
- Be comfortable digging around in Android source code
- Be an independent self-starter seeking innovation
- Like to ship fantastic products
- Have really good taste, considering form not just function.
- Be able to show published Android applications
- 4+ years of android experience
Big plus if you're experienced:
- In design and development of SDKs in Android
- Experience with messaging apps
- Experience with audio and video processing
- Working knowledge of Exoplayer
- Experience with NLP
- C/C++ and/or OpenGL
Dagger 2, Rxjava, Java, design patterns, software testing
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.