We would love to connect with you if you think the below are your skill-sets,
- Relevant experience in Android Development.
- Should be strong in Android fundamentals (including UI design), OOP & Java fundamentals.
- Should be strong in Kotlin fundamentals and Coroutines.
- Familiar with Android Architectures, Multithreading Concepts, Testing framework like JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and Reactive Programming.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and memory optimization techniques.
- Practitioner of SOLID principles.
- Working experience in Compose and KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile) is an add-on.
- Should have been part of a team which has shipped at-least one App and lived through the process without too many scars.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Ability to work under pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
About Paytm Insider
＃Must be Proficient in Swift, Objective C, Apple’s Xcode IDE
＃Knowledge of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
＃Apple Human Interface Guidelines
＃OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
＃Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
＃Knack for benchmarking and optimization
＃Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
＃Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
＃Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
＃Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
＃Good to have backend development skills
∙Design and build applications for the iOS platform (Both Objective C and Swift)
Senior software Development Engineer
Android - Technology
2.5 years to 4 years
B.tech from Top tier college
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in/
Porter has multiple mobile apps used by our consumers - app used by our customers to place on-demand orders, app used by our drivers to service those orders, and app used by fleet owners to manage their vehicles on our platform. Each of these apps is frequently iterated over to improve functionality and experience. In such a fast paced environment, we expect our mobile developers to develop and maintain these complex apps with a heavy focus on code design to keep the code easily extensible and maintainable.
● Participate in the product life cycle to understand directly from the Product Team the expected behavior of the apps and the use cases being implemented.
● Participate in design discussions with heavy focus on modeling entities and interactions, following architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, etc.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams - backend teams for finalizing APIs, design team for UI / UX, QA team for testing, etc.
● Participate in iteration planning to give effort estimates.
● Write clean, readable, maintainable and performant code following well established design principles.
● Write Unit Tests and Integration Tests to ensure correctness.
● Track, debug and fix bugs & crashes escalated.
● Ensure the apps are performant - no memory leaks, no frame drops, battery usage, etc.
● Explore and evaluate new technologies, tools and SDKs as may be necessary to improve the entire development pipeline.
● Work with cross-platform technologies, like Kotlin Multiplatform, to ensure consistency of features and code reuse across Android / iOS platforms.
● Languages: Kotlin, Java, SQL
● Frameworks: RIBs, Kotlin Multiplatform, Spek
● Architectures: MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, etc
● Libraries: Kotlin Coroutines, RxJava, Dagger2, Ktor, Jetpack, etc
● Integrations: AWS services, Payment Gateways (Razorpay, etc), Google Maps, Firebase, etc
Products & Systems Overview
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
● Customer App:
● Partner App:
● Fleet Owner Apps:
● Experience: >= 2 years in Android development
● Proficiency with Android framework and Kotlin.
● Experience in designing, writing and maintaining a large complex app code base.
● Experience with design patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, etc.
● Experience with reactive & asynchronous programming using RxJava / Coroutines / Flows
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
*Experience needed : minimum Trained Android fresher*
We are having walkins for Android app developer on Android studio or flutter Android app developer or React Native Android app developer
Number of candidates needed : 6 developer
If you have done some Android app with JSON parsing knowledge then pleas come for walkins interview.
Please walkins for the interview as well as please suggest your friends to walkins for the interview
You can walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address: - Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-184.108.40.206.95(HR) , +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR) , +91-220.127.116.11.24 (technical Department)
Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
We’re looking for a Senior Android developer who will take a key role in our team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build advanced application features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Resolving/ fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Kotlin.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experiece with Flutter Development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, threading, offline data storage, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
What You'll Do:
• Develop new and exciting products in the fight against malware
• Build cutting edge Enterprise grade endpoint protection for MacOS
• Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the Customer initiatives
• Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys
• Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
• Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in an Agile environment
• Create superior results while building new skills
• Work as a part of team to ensure everyone meets their goals
Skills You'll Need to Have:
• Understanding of Object-Oriented development practices
• Experience with MacOS
• Ability to work on a high-performance team in a high-tech startup or startup-like environment
• Working knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c coding languages
Skills Nice to Have:
• Experience working with kernel extensions or system extensions
• Degree in Computer Science