Benefits and Culture at HiDubai:
1. Excellent work-life balance with 4.5 work days and 2.5 weekends!
2. Initial accommodation for 2 weeks (for candidates hired from outside UAE).
3. Residence Visa for employee.
4. Good health insurance for employee & dependents (spouse and children).
5. Air ticket allowance (5000 AED per annum).
6. Gratuity benefits.
7. 25 paid annual leaves and 15 annual sick leaves.
We are looking for a Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile
technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design, build
and maintain the next generation mobile applications. If you have hands-on experience in
developing native Android apps using SDKs, libraries and frameworks, and have good
knowledge of agile software development methodologies, we’d like to meet you. You must
also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies in Android app
development to give best user experience and maximize development efficiency.
• Contribute to all phases of application development lifecycle
• Propose and implement best-in-class UX/UI.
• Work with external data sources using libraries, SDKs and REST APIs.
• Experience in writing unit tests.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Publish app to Google Play Store.
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Android development
• Proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
• Familiarity with MVVM design pattern.
• Solid experience in full development lifecycle of Android app including design,
development, unit testing, functional testing and deployment.
• Must have published/contributed to at least one Android app in Google Play store.
• Good knowledge and experience in latest versions of Android SDKs.
• Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push notifications.
• Experience in analytics tools like Firebase.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or equivalent.
• Experience with third-party integrations using libraries and APIs.
• Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
* Skills in bold are mandatory
• Experience in social media integration like Facebook, Twitter, etc. is a bonus.
• Experience in AWS SDKs and Google Maps SDK is a plus.
• Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy is a plus.
● 3-5 years of experience in software design and development
● Strong Experience in ReactNative Technology to develop mobile applications(Android/iOS).
● Experience with object-oriented & MVC design patterns
● Good experience in REST and GraphQL
● Strong understanding of database fundamentals and designing database schemas.
● Candidates having React.Js (in addition to ReactNative) will be preferred.
● Experience in TDD/BDD
● Exposure to Git, CI/CD systems like Jenkins
● Developing intelligent and scalable engineering solutions from scratch.
● Working on high/low-level product designs & roadmaps along with a team of ace developers.
● Building products using bleeding-edge technologies
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
● Experience with a testing framework
● Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and SQL databases like MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
● A good foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, & software design.
● Knowledge of Inventory Management System/CMS and CRM
● Experience of working in Agile team
● Always ready for learning & adopting new latest technologies.
● BTech/MTech/MCA or relevant certifications Soft Skills:
● Self-motivation to work independently and strong work ethic.
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work in a team, and adapt to new and evolving processes.
● Flexibility and adaptable
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Must Have: React native development,Android/iOS Native Development Experience
· Good To Have: MySQL, TypeScript, Ionic
· Organized, self-motivator, great communicator, detail oriented and fast learner.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
· Strong work ethics, commitment and team work
· Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility
Roles and Responsibilities
Android - Kotlin
IOS - swift
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - http://www.rejolut.com/" target="_blank">www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
- Strong understanding of iOS performance analysis and optimization techniques along with the tools.
- Experience in provisioning and publishing apps in iTunes/App Store with working knowledge of Apple publishing Procedures and App review Process.
- Experience in Geo-location and Social Networking API.
- Strong understanding of Maps Kit, Location Based Services, Social Media API’s, Third Party API Integration, Push Notifications, REST Web Services, XML Parsing and JSON Parsing.
- Solid understanding of the Mobility trends and MVC.
Job Location: Indore
Experience: 1- 5 years
Salary: No Bar for deserving candidates
Votive Technologies Indore
308, Shrivardhan complex, 4 RNT Marg,
Indore (MP), India 452001.
Plan and implement projects
Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
Define tasks and required resources
Collect and manage project team
Allocate project resources
Create schedule and project timeline
Support and direct team
Monitor and report on project progress
Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
Evaluate and assess result of project
Skill Sets –
• Candidates should have managed a minimum of 5 Mobile and web application projects
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in mobile application management
• Strong in mobile application technologies –Preferably IOS and Android and Hybrid application development
• Experience of onsite project management using agile methodology is essential.
• Understanding of Apple/Android best practices for application development.
• Sufficient experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents using the Agile methodology.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop the required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates, and presentation materials.
• Develop short-term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives
• Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert knowledge of application operations
• Expert abstract reasoning, problem isolation, and troubleshooting skills
• Good knowledge of ITIL practices
• Experienced in working under pressure and tight deadlines