Workday Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We have opening for the position of Workday-Compensation module for one of our premium client
Experience: 6-9 years
- Skills needed: Workday implementation and testing management experience; Proficient in Workday Compensation Module
- Microsoft office; Vision; Strong communication and written skills
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
at Semperfi Solution
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,