The Hive is looking for a talented and passionate General Manager to build the Hive community in Bangalore and the brand Hive across India. General Manager will lead the Community Management team for our first location (60,000 sq.ft shared office space) at VR Bengaluru to:
- Create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and partnerships
- Maintain 100% occupancy. Achieve sales target goals, and manage churn
- Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Effectively manage a team to ensure a healthy and growing community
- Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations
- Lead the integration and deployment of the Hive technology platform
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, experienced in hands-on implementation, and effective in building / growing a community and managing the P&L.
About The Hive:
The Hive is a pan-India platform for entrepreneurs, freelancers and emerging enterprises. We provide plug & play workspaces that are inspiring, inherently collaborative and generative of new business opportunities. Combining our expertise in real estate, technology, design and community building, we are committed to challenge the convention in India and create a nationwide network (online and offline) of high-energy, high-amenity work environments that make our members more successful.
The first Hive location is a 60,000 sq.ft premium space at VR Bengaluru (www.vrbengaluru.com), an integrated lifestyle destination combining premium retail, 9-screen multiplex, F&B and family entertainment selections, boutique hotel and serviced residences, and collaborative work spaces.
The Hive is a subsidiary of the Xander Group (www.thexandergroup.com), a leading emerging markets institutional investment firm focused on long term, value investing in the infrastructure, hospitality, entertainment, retail and real estate sectors.
About The Hive, The Xander Group
Have you visited the Black Box on the Whitefield Road yet? #BBWR #VRBlackOnWhite