Servlets Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at The Intect
The Incumbent will: Be the key person accountable for Project Delivery- managing end to end delivery of high quality projects, meeting all required functionality, within allocated schedule and budget. Managing the team assigned to deliver projects and achieve assigned project goals. Be responsible to ensure continued customer delight.
Own the entire delivery of assigned projects. Responsible for managing multiple projects involving 15-20-member team consisting of middle layer (PL/GL/TL) and the teams under them. Responsible for the end to end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases. Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same. Project managers should have strong business management, budgeting and analytical skills. Review and ensure the preparation of the following: ▪ System Architecture ▪ External Specifications & Internal Specifications ▪ Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Project plan ▪ Technical Documentation ▪ Weekly status updates to all stakeholders Ensure process and system compliances in the projects. Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external. Manage FPP (Fixed Price Project) & T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domains Coordinate, communicate with the client on project related matters. Coach/ mentor the members in the project and provide necessary support to them. Performance appraisal/ counselling of the group members. Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented. Ensure project compliance with Company's Quality Systems and Procedures.
The incumbent must be B.E/B. Tech. -CS/ IT/ MCA, M.Tech from a reputed institute, with 10-12 years of relevant industry experience across a wide variety of development projects. Knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry, such as OOP’s, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web Based S/W Good experience on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Oracle/SQL, planning, budgeting & QA PMP or PMI certification is desirable. Domain knowledge of BFSI practices is an advantage. Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools. Advanced knowledge of system integration issues and Data Analysis Understanding the company’s vision and goals, business operations and market. Is adept in stakeholder management and possess the ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure customer delight. Possess good people management skills and is able to manage performance and disciplinary issues, handle employee complaints and grievances and recommend the hiring, termination and promotion of staff; Should be able to train, mentor, motivate and lead a successful team. Should be well versed with attrition related issues and case management. Should have: Strong leadership abilities, self-driven, critical thinking, analytical abilities, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking, sound independent decision making and team work. Must possess the attitude to deliver solution First Time Right. Willingness to travel on Short term/Long term within India/Outside India/Client Site
- B-Tech / B.E. from a reputed college / university
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Core Java, JSP and Servlet
- Fluency in programming constructs
- Good expertise in working with databases and Query language.
- Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Spring Boot & Microservices architecture
- Strong foundation and expert knowledge in the area of Core Java and J2EE standards.
- Sprint IOC & Spring MVC
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in using build tools like Maven
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous integration environments.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
at Newgen Software Technologies
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server