We are looking for a Java Developer with minimum 3 to 8 years of experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Impressive hands-on experience in Java, database(Oracle), OOPS, Java Swing, Javafx.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server