We are looking for "Mulesoft Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• 5 Years of IT experience
• Current 3+ years of hands-on MuleSoft development experience, including creating custom Mule
• Enterprise-level Java development experience (ex. J2EE web development experience using but not limited to EJB, Servlet, JDBC, ORM, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and REST Web services, RAML Swagger open API development, and SOA APIs ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
• Experience with concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability and clustering.
• A pro-active individual with strong communication skills
Experience • 1-3 years
Skill to Test
• Java EE (Servlets, JSTL, JSP, JDBC)
• Java EE (Servlets, JSTL, JSP, JDBC)
• Frontend frameworks (ReactJS and/or Angular)
• Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, SASS
Secondary Skills (nice to have)
• Passionate about implementing UX\UI of web applications
• Microsoft SQL Server (writing optimized queries, stored procedures, triggers etc.)
• API Design (REST, JAX-RS)
• Understanding Apache Tomcat configuration and deployment of web applications
• Understanding of browser technologies and limitations
• Authentication and Authorization (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Okta)
• Thrives collaborating in a team environment with a diverse range of people
• Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience
• Able to have a change of mind, and able to change the minds of others
• Writes clearly and concisely
• Capable of working without a company office, with a fully remote team
• Possesses a good work ethic; a self-starter with a desire to grow
• Always looking for better ways to get the job done
- Develop, implement, and maintain Java application phases, code, and software
- Work as part of a software development team
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code per specifications and test to ensure designs are in compliance with the specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Develop documentation to track
Technical Skill (Must have)
- Java, JSP-Servlets, Spring MVC, Sprint REST, Spring Boot
- Hibernate, Unit testing framework i.e., JUnit
- SQL, Database i.e MySQL, Oracle
- Cloud computing platform understanding i.e., AWS
- Project Management tools like Jira, Mantis
- Source-Code Control System (GIT, SVN)
- Web services
- Agile Methodology
- Web/Application Servers i.e., Tomcat
Employee perks & benefits:
- 5 days a week work culture
- Health insurance (for employees and family)
- Performance awards and rewards
- Flexible work hours
• Java EE (Servlets, JSTL, JSP, JDBC)
• Frontend frameworks (ReactJS)
• Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, SASS
• Microsoft SQL Server (writing queries, stored procedures, triggers etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities JOB TITLE: AEM Developer - Senior
1. Participation in software development and maintenance
processes as per quality requirements, procedures and best
2. Implementing, optimizing and supervising efficiency of IT
systems in accordance with specific standards, resolution or
escalation of problems, as appropriate.
3. Drawing up technical documentation.
4. Developing knowledge in scope of information technology used.
5. Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards
of creating software.
6. Developing soft skills in scope of effective communication and
efficient teamwork, solution presentation and knowledge sharing.
7. Interpreting business cases, preparing specifications and
analyzing functional and technical requirements.
8. Designing solutions and creating documentation, estimating
individual scope of works and time consumption of works.
9. Within the team and project/services, proactively identifying
problems and proposing measures to increase the level of services.
10. Developing knowledge in scope of information technology
11. Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards
of creating software.
12. Spreading the knowledge throughout the organization by
educating and supporting less experienced Specialists.
13. Maintaining industry standards and practices in projects.
14. Performing tasks assigned by the superior.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE& TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in work related to CQ/AEM
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to Java
development in IT sector.
1. Independence in performance of tasks assigned.
2. Team and end user communications skills.
3. Skills to acquire knowledge and put it in practice.
4. Work time estimation based on functional or technical
5. Recommending employment in the case of reviewing technical
knowledge of candidates in recruitment process.
6. Work time estimation.
7. Designing and supervising implementation of solutions.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Nice to have: AEM 6 Developer
Skills Primary Skills –
1. AEM including Sling Models
2. Apache Sling
4. Sightly (must)
Secondary Skills –
1. OSGi (Apache Felix),
2. Java, JavaEE (Servlet, Filter, JSP)
Experience Total Experience – 4-6 years
Relevant Experience – 4-6 years
Qualification Required to perform the
Job (Any Certifications if Needed)
Bachelor’s in information technology or equivalent qualifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development
life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
● Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review
● Should have strong knowledge of Core Java and OOPS concepts
● Sound knowledge of Web application development fundamentals and have worked on Servlets,
JSP and any MVC framework
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills and ability to learn and unlearn new technology on back
end as well as on front end
● Ability to understand functional and requirement specifications and transform them to solution
● Understand the client’s problem domain and suggest and implement solution which brings value
to the business
● Can estimate, develop and deliver project from start to end
● Should have professional service experience with any product
● Experience working with onshore team and ability to communicate with clients and stakeholders
● Ready to travel onshore
● Sound knowledge of RDBMS
● Can communicate well with clients and collaborate with cross functional team to deliver high
● Should have knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
● Ability to work on microservices
Why Work at Staunchsys:
● Family Health Cover & Accidental Insurance
● Constant Learning
● Competitive Pay
● Flexible work timings
● 5 days working
● Complimentary Lunch & Snacks
● Personal accident insurance policy
● Encashment facility for both PL & SL
Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation partner
transforming businesses across the globe through its services and solutions.
We believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by enabling them to
leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain, IoT, Cloud and Experience
Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production
and shaped them into scalable businesses.
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of talented and
supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Job Description: Java Developer
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead to identify and establish best practices in the company.
Requirements & Responsibilities :
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development processes leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development/support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designing
Desired Qualification and Experience :
● Minimum undergraduate in Computer Science, MCA or Statistics from a Tier 1/Tier
2 academic institution
● Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Java developer
● Excellent written, verbal communication, and client-facing skills
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
● The ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new technologies
● The traits of a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and responsible team
Why Join Us:
Are you inquisitive? Are you someone who believes in facing the odds with the
determination to drive ideas forward? Then, Humancloud Technologies is the place
At Humancloud Technologies, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation,
integrity, passion, courage and empathy. We believe in human potential and the
numerous ways it can serve humanity through adopting technology. If you share a
similar belief, then we welcome you to join us.
For Further Information:
Visit our website: www.humancloud.co.in
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn
Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
This being an advanced level position in the S/W development team the individual is expected to:
∙ Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
∙ Participate in a detailed level of coding, code walk – through and unit testing of S/W modules.
∙ Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
∙ Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 – 5 members.
∙ Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of products.
∙ Have a thorough understanding of the assigned product/ project.
∙ Participate in generating technical documentation of products/ packages.
∙ Providing technical training to the juniors.
∙ Manage allocated resources, keep compliance with discipline and decorum of the organization.
∙ Keep compliance with Systems and Procedures.
∙ Thorough knowledge of current technological trends in Web based Software
∙ Strong Working knowledge of JSF/JSP, Servlets, Spring, Web application development and Core Java
• Working knowledge of working with databases using EJB.
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking tool such as Jira, Bugzilla and source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
• Knowledge of working in Scrum methodology.
• Good to have knowledge of SonarQube and Web Security Aspects.
• Should be able to write test cases for the feature.
∙ Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions
∙ Understanding of company’s vision & goals, business operations
∙ Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
∙ Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at
∙ Great passion for S/W development.
∙ Ability to mentor and guide the juniors.
1. Tech Mahindra Ltd
Empire Tower, A Wing 9th floor- NB 902,Gut no. 31, Cloud City campus, Village Elthan,Thane – Belapur road Airoli (E), Navi Mumbai- 400708 (Maharashtra) India
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
● Knowledge of functional / object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
Defining application objectives and functionality.
Developing and testing software.
Handled Database Queries, Oracle 10G
Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
Producing detailed design documentation.
Proficient in Spring, Hibernate
Developing multimedia applications.
Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Should have worked in JSP, Servlet
Solid Understanding of MVC, Eclipse
Working Experience on Tomcat/Jboss
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 1.5 years of Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical
Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Attention to detail.
Job Location – Ambala Cantt, Haryana
Salary as per market standards
Has 3+Y years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
REST web services
Should have minimum 3 year of experience in Java.
Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
Should have team leading and team management skills.
Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
Permanent WFH opportunity.
Good Programming Skills in C, C++, C#/Java, (good to have)
- Exposure to Scripting Languages like Ruby, Python
- Knowledge in version control- Git and/or Subversion
- Exposure to debugging tools like gdb, valgrind
- IDE tools like Eclipse
- Exposure to network programming with TCP, UDP
- Good debugging skills
- Exposure to Multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centres in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
Job Details :
- This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- The company believes having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
- You will be part of a team that keeps the business running for cloud products and services that are used 24- 7 by the company's consumers and enterprise customers around the world. You will be asked to contribute to operate, maintain and provide escalation support for the company's cloud infrastructure that powers all of cloud offerings.
Job Role :
- As a senior engineer, your role grows as you gain experience in our operations. We facilitate a hands-on learning experience after an induction program, to get you into the role as quickly as possible.
- The systems engineer role also requires candidates to research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- The work culture allows a seamless integration with different product engineering teams. The teams work together and share responsibility to triage in complex operational situations. The candidate is expected to stay updated on best practices and help evolve processes both for resilience of services and compliance.
- You will be required to provide support for both, production and non-production environments to ensure system updates and expected service levels. You will be required to specifically handle 24/7 L2 and L3 oversight for incident responses and have an excellent understanding of the end-to-end support process from client to different support escalation levels.
- The role also requires a discipline to create, update and maintain process documents, based on operation incidents, technologies and tools used in the processes to resolve issues.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- A graduate degree or senior diploma in engineering or technology with some or all of the following:
- Knowledge and work experience with KVM, AWS (Glacier, S3, EC2), RabbitMQ, Fluentd, Syslog, Nginx is preferred
- Installation and tuning of Web Servers, PHP, Java servlets, memory-based databases for scalability and performance
- Knowledge of email related protocols such as SMTP, POP3, IMAP along with experience in maintenance and administration of MTAs such as postfix, qmail, etc will be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge on monitoring tools, trend analysis, networking technologies, security tools and troubleshooting aspects.
- Knowledge of analyzing and mitigating security related issues and threats is certainly desirable.
- Knowledge of agile development/SDLC processes and hands-on participation in planning sprints and managing daily scrum is desirable.
- Preferably, programming experience in Shell, Python, Perl or C.
- Server Side (Java) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Design knowledge/experience of cloud-based web application. Familiarity with software design representation tools like astah, visio etc.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 Security Group, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Understanding business requirements w.r.t UI/UX.
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Knowledge on Docker containerization.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analyzecustomers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of ReactJS/typescript/bootstrap
- Understanding business usecases w.r.t UI/UX
- Fixing issues wrt to integration on cloud(front end/back end/system/services APIs)
Core Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
•Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Java, JPA, Servlets, JAX/RS, JUnit
- Fullstack : Node/Angular/React
- Algorithm,Design Patterns, Data Structures
- TomCat, Wildfly
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Mobile exposure: Cordova/PhoneGap
- Exposure in E-Commerce or Product based domain
- NoSQL exposure
Staunchsys is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Sr Java / Lead Java Engineer. As an engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practised at Staunchsys. You’ll lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 5 years and maximum 12 years of total IT industry experience.
Must have at least 4 years of professional production development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
Must have 3 years team lead experience where leading a team of at least 8-10 people.
Must have expertise in at least one of the clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).