Roles & Responsibilities JOB TITLE: AEM Developer - Senior
1. Participation in software development and maintenance
processes as per quality requirements, procedures and best
2. Implementing, optimizing and supervising efficiency of IT
systems in accordance with specific standards, resolution or
escalation of problems, as appropriate.
3. Drawing up technical documentation.
4. Developing knowledge in scope of information technology used.
5. Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards
of creating software.
6. Developing soft skills in scope of effective communication and
efficient teamwork, solution presentation and knowledge sharing.
7. Interpreting business cases, preparing specifications and
analyzing functional and technical requirements.
8. Designing solutions and creating documentation, estimating
individual scope of works and time consumption of works.
9. Within the team and project/services, proactively identifying
problems and proposing measures to increase the level of services.
10. Developing knowledge in scope of information technology
11. Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards
of creating software.
12. Spreading the knowledge throughout the organization by
educating and supporting less experienced Specialists.
13. Maintaining industry standards and practices in projects.
14. Performing tasks assigned by the superior.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE& TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in work related to CQ/AEM
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to Java
development in IT sector.
1. Independence in performance of tasks assigned.
2. Team and end user communications skills.
3. Skills to acquire knowledge and put it in practice.
4. Work time estimation based on functional or technical
5. Recommending employment in the case of reviewing technical
knowledge of candidates in recruitment process.
6. Work time estimation.
7. Designing and supervising implementation of solutions.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Nice to have: AEM 6 Developer
Skills Primary Skills –
1. AEM including Sling Models
2. Apache Sling
4. Sightly (must)
Secondary Skills –
1. OSGi (Apache Felix),
2. Java, JavaEE (Servlet, Filter, JSP)
Experience Total Experience – 4-6 years
Relevant Experience – 4-6 years
Qualification Required to perform the
Job (Any Certifications if Needed)
Bachelor’s in information technology or equivalent qualifications.
Good Programming Skills in C, C++, C#/Java, (good to have)
- Exposure to Scripting Languages like Ruby, Python
- Knowledge in version control- Git and/or Subversion
- Exposure to debugging tools like gdb, valgrind
- IDE tools like Eclipse
- Exposure to network programming with TCP, UDP
- Good debugging skills
- Exposure to Multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Core Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
•Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Java, JPA, Servlets, JAX/RS, JUnit
- Fullstack : Node/Angular/React
- Algorithm,Design Patterns, Data Structures
- TomCat, Wildfly
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Mobile exposure: Cordova/PhoneGap
- Exposure in E-Commerce or Product based domain
- NoSQL exposure