11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon | Java Servlets Job openings in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Apply to 11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Java Servlets Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, Design and build scalable applications.
- Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements software system.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a backend developer is required
- Education: B.Tech. in Computer Science from tier - 1 engineering colleges in India
- A self-starter who is passionate about problem solving across complex technology stack.
- Highly skilled back-end engineer using Object-Oriented programming preferably Java, exposure to open source libraries and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in REST based programming using Restlet framework.
- Ability and experience in evaluation and integration of third party systems and libraries.
- Experience in system architecture, data structures, algorithm design and their optimization.
- Passion for performance benchmarking and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e. REST/SOAP) concepts
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) and databases (MySQL)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple location organization).
- Experience in Test-driven development.
• Implements Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards
• Ensures functional requirements and high-level solution designs are understood and are translated into detailed technical design
• Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies, application flows or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements
• Guides the performance tuning and scalability of the ecommerce solution
• Diagnose and solve technical problems during implementation and support phases
Your Skills & Experience:
• 4-8 Years with 2+ years of implementing commerce application on any eCommerce platform in last 3 years
• If you have not worked in eCommerce platform, we can still discuss with you if you are expert in Java/Net and understand REST/SOAP webservices.
• Demonstrate proficiency in build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality
. Contributes to designing, implementing and documenting the build release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the applications
• Participates in technical walkthroughs/ code reviews of other team members’ components, test plans and results and help them with gaps
• Collaborate with architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
• Identifies risks and issues, and help monitor them
• Guides the development of reference and resource materials
• Mentors developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills
• Communicate technical design to the developers and help/guide them in the implementation
• Participates in Agile sprints
Set Yourself Apart With:
• eCommerce platform certification
• Security considerations – OWASP, CSRF, reCAPTCHA etc. – Basic knowledge or experience
• Git Development workflow – Proficient
• Visual Studio Code IDE or Eclipse IDE - Proficient
• Knowledge on Agile methodology and desired tools like Jira, confluence etc.
• Scripting/development experience with Node.js, Mocha/Chai
• Experience working in any Salesforce cloud environment like SFMC, SFSC etc.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and articulation skills & Good team player
• Self-starter and self-learner with keen interest to grow
• Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
• Ability to provide necessary coaching to bring team members up to speed on the technology
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with excellent personal ownership of problem resolution
Minimum 2 years of experience in the software development, including Project Management and
interactions with customers
• Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
• Working Experience of
a) Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
b) Java 1.8
c) Tomcat 9
d) Spring boot framework 2.2.2. RELEASE
e) Spring OAuth2 2.4.0. RELEASE
f) Spring Security JWT 1.1.0.RELEASE
g) Spring Log4j2
h) Hibernate 3.13.3
i) Nginx 1.14.0
j) Hikari Connection Pool
k) Mariaj Connector
l) Google Recaptcha
m) Redis client 3.3.0
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
- Designing and developing server-side logic using Laravel
- Defining and maintaining the database.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Designing the different layers of the web application
- Implementing security and data protection measures.
- Developing components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language.
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design.
- Proficient understanding of software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc).
Detailed Job Description :
Total Exp-6-9 Yrs
Location-Noida(Singapore Travel - In next 3 Months (short term)
- 6-8 years of total IT experience delivering enterprise-scale applications or product implementations
- 1-3 years of experience working as a technical lead.
- Working Experience in ISO20022, SWIFT, Remittance
- Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Any ORM
- Working experience in TCS Bancs or Integration with TCS Bancs
- Database: SQL Server
- Working experience in managing projects in Java Stack.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft stack, Static Code analyzers, Overall SDLC Lifecycle, Design & Architecture
Company Name & Profile :
It is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies and brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to provide solutions for empowering people, businesses and society. Headquartered in Japan, it started operations in India in the 1950s, accelerating its growth through the expansion of business to global markets. The company in India expanded its business from telecommunications to public safety, logistics, transportation, retail, finance, unified communication and IT platforms, serving across governments, businesses as well as individuals. With its Centre of Excellence for analytics platform solutions, big data, biometrics, mobile and retail, the company in India offers innovative new services and solutions for India and global markets. It operates across India with offices in New Delhi (head office), Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
• Total experience required 1 years in Java Development.
• Experience on any one of these databases like MySQL OR MongoDB OR Oracle OR
PostgreSQL will work
• Experience in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SpringBoot, REST Web-Services.
• Should have experience with designing and understanding DB schema as per the
• Should have experience with software design patterns.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The role covers mostly Java Development with the use of SpringMVC and/or Spring
• Analyse product requirements and design to develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and
scalable software with quality conformance.
• Collaborate with the team on architecture, design, code, and configuration reviews.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Good communication skills
• Good troubleshooting skills, analytical and logical skills
• Excellent team spirit and teamwork
• Collaboratively work with the team
• Good to Have: - Experience in Hibernate ORM, Designing Microservices, Experience
in Swagger and Postman.
- 2+ years experience developing software using PaaS/APIs, Java, Docker, Bash, Json, Node js, sql / postgres, RestAPI, Swagger.
- Java 8 / Tomcat 8.5 / Jersey REST
- Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Microservices
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
Location: Noida (Currently WFH)/ PWFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Role Description :-
Excellent Java Programming Skills
Experienced In Java Based Software Development For Enterprise Applications
Strong Understanding Of Java/ J2EE Design Patterns, ORM/ Persistence Technologies
Strong Experience In J2EE Technologies, Application Servers And Databases (Oracle), Struts, Hibernate.
Experience In Java Based Open Source Technologies
- Build services that serve millions of users
- Build for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Design easy-to-use APIs, systems, and tools
- Work with small teams of engineers, product, design, operation and other teams
- Lead projects, achieve goals, celebrate success with your teams
What you bring:
- 5+ years as individual contributor
- Strong background in Computer Science
- Strong technical expertise in robust and scalable server platform
- Helpful experiences include Java, Python, AWS, GCP, DevOps
- Leadership at bijnis is a service - you must be influential, patient, compassionate, able to prioritize, and able to inspire
- Ability to collaborate across multiple and cross functional teams
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action