Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
About the job
Sahaj Software is an artisanal software engineering firm built on the values of trust, respect, curiosity, and craftsmanship, and delivering purpose-built solutions to drive data-led transformation for organizations. Our emphasis is on craft as we create purpose-built solutions, leveraging Data Engineering, Platform Engineering, and Data Science with a razor-sharp focus to solve complex business and technology challenges and provide customers with a competitive edge
JOB DESCRIPTION - FULL STACK ENGINEER
JOB TITLE - SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll feel at home if you are hands-on, grounded, opinionated, and passionate about building things using technology. Our tech stack ranges widely with language ecosystems like Typescript, Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, .Net, Nodejs, and even Rust.
- You will often work in small pizza teams of 2-5 people where a well-founded argument holds more weight than years of experience.
- You will work with customers across domains like retail, banking, publishing, social, education, adtech, and more
- Produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
- Utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- The teams you work with will have experienced and smart people with no roles. The team will self-organize without oversight to own and deliver solutions end to end.
- Work in short sprints to deliver working software with clear deliverables and client-led deadlines
- Willingness to be a polyglot developer and learn multiple technologies
Skills you’ll need
- A maker’s mindset. To be resourceful and have the ability to do things that have no instructions
- Demonstrated experience (at least 2+ years) as a Software Engineer
- Deep understanding of fundamentals and at least one programming language (functional or object-oriented)
- Understanding of web APIs, contracts, and communication protocols
- A nuanced and rich understanding of code quality, maintainability, and practices like Test Driven Development
- Experience with one or more source control and building toolchains
- Working knowledge of CI/CD will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Cloud platforms, infra-automation/DevOps, IaC/GitOps/Containers
What will you experience as a culture at Sahaj?
At Sahaj, people's collective stands for a shared purpose where everyone owns the dreams, ideas, ideologies, successes, and failures of the organization - a synergy that is rooted in the ethos of honesty, respect, trust, and equitability. At Sahaj, you will experience
- A culture of trust, respect, and transparency
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the finest minds in the industry
- Work across multiple domains
What are the benefits of being at Sahaj?
- Unlimited leaves
- Life Insurance & Private Health insurance paid by Sahaj
- Stock options
- No hierarchy
- Open Salaries
- More than 5 years of experience in Java programming
- Frameworks like Spring(Boot, Core, MVC)or Hibernate
- Good knowledge in design and architectural patterns, with an understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- Good knowledge in Agile, JIRA and ALM
- Cloud environments (AWS,Azure…)
- Good Database knowledge (Oracle/ MySQL)
- Previous exposure to banking or financial is preferable
- Desire to get into the development of a top core-banking platform; you will receive specific training on Temenos T24 according to your career plan.
- Adobe experience Manager (AEM) Apache Sling, JCR, OSGI
- Good knowledge in Apache Sling framework
- Good knowledge in Java content repository API
- Good knowledge in Apache Jack rabbbit framework
- Knowledge of OSGI and Declarative Services
- Strong understanding of REST Principles and Hands on experience REST based API development
- Knowledge of Patterns and good practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in Pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels unit, integration, functional and performance
- Experience in Agile Project (Scrum or SAFe) execution is a must
- Familiarity with git, basic git branching strategies, working in a peer-reviewed environment,able to code to existing patterns/styles
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking and wiki-based documentation tools like Jiraand confluence
- Must be comfortable working with AEM workflows, scheduled jobs, creating/modifying jcr
- nodes via java code, and accessing REST endpoints via java code
- Ability to create custom AEM CQ components and a good exposure to both core and
- foundation components that can be inherited in AEM
- Good understanding of AEM web development framework using Apache Sling
- Create multiple OSGI Bundles in the AEM stack based on the requirements of the Project
Back End Developer
Qualification : Engineering /Master degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information
Technology Experience : 3- 6 years Skill Sets :
The server part of client-server programming
Strong database schema skills, querying, joins, triggers, stored procedures
Relational databases such as MySql, SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL database MongoDB
Big Data processing
Experience in Agile SCRUM method of development
Familiar with GIT and Devops tools and technologies
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗫
Cerclex is the one of leadinghttps://cerclex.com/"> waste management company in india which works as a digital technology platform for the waste management and recycling Industry with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets withhttps://cerclex.com/extended-producer-responsibility/"> Extended Producer responsibility and researchhttps://cerclex.com/blog/the-effects-of-solid-waste-on-environment/"> solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of java language and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best
- practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Nodejs,React,JSON,PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
Overall 2-8 years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot or other equivalent frameworks
Strong experience in HTML5 and CSS3 and should have basic experience in JS technologies
Good knowledge of database concepts, having SQL writing experience, and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strong oral and written communication.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Technical Lead in Java., Strong experience in design and implementation of high performing and highly scalable websites/applications
- Strong experience in Spring MVC framework and experience in design patterns, unit testing etc..
- Strong experience in AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, API Gateway and using tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Strong experience in Endeca, ATG and BCC, Solr, any Headless CMS
- Considerable experience in databases such as SQL Server/Mongo DB is an added advantage
- Experience in Adobe AEM is an added advantage
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership pertaining in cloud technologies and building scalable websites
- Provide technical leadership and guidance internally to the team and externally to management
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Collaborate within and across teams with strong teamwork orientation
- Help maintain a culture of high quality
- Showcasing excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
- Understand the structured software development methodologies including design, development and testing in an Agile environment
- Follow all security practices and identify areas and processes where performance and scalability can be improved
- Make and justify recommendations for improvement., Participate in development of solutions in cases of new technology direction and/or proof of concepts
- Should translate business needs into technical solutions with Strong analytical, conceptual and technical skills
- Support the evaluation, selection, design, development and maintenance of the platforms.
Greetings from Reward360 Global services !!!
Currently we are looking for a “Java Developer” to join out team at Coimbatore/ Bangalore
What you’ ll do:
1. Work as full stack developer with prime focus on backend
2. End to end development from design to development
3. Code & design review of peers
4. Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What we’ll need:
1. 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technologies
2. Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
3. Strong communication & design skills
1. Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns)
2. Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey
3. Front end technologies – Java Script, jQuery, Angular, React
4. Database – SQL & NoSQL
5. Modelling – UML & ERD
Reward360 Global Services
Exp :5-7 Yrs
Skills : Java, Spring, Hibernate
5years of hands-on experience in software development/product development
Hands-on experience in designing and developing of Java-based products using Spring MVC, Hibernate technology