- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
About Newgen Software Inc
• Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
• Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete ownership
of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
• Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and predictability
of the deliverables of your team.
• Platformism components as libraries, utilities and service and promote reuse.
• Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
• Ability to take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor.
• Must be an excellent problem solver.
• Must be familiar with one of the languages Java, Spring, Hibernate, microservices etc.
object-oriented high level proprietary or open-source language with strong programming
• Solid understanding of DS and algorithms, OOP concepts, and MVC architecture.
Executes the development, Maintenance, and enhancements of varying complexity levels across platform systems
Translates the Business Requirements and specifications into related solutions designs to understand business needs and functional specifications
Evaluates project deliverables to ensure they meet the specifications and architectural standards
Write and review technical documents, including design, developments, and code review
Provide technical support to team
Work independently and handle product responsibilities with stakeholders and good communication skills
Good understanding of performance and security aspects of software development
Working experience in Agile Software Methodology (Scrum and Kanban)
6+ years of experience in Software development using Java and J2EE technologies
Experience in Build tools like Maven
Strong hands-on experience in developing microservices using Springboot
Strong hands-on experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IDC, AOP and Spring JDBC
Experience in Core Java, Multi-threading, OOPs, Collections and servlets
Unit and integration testing using Junit
Experience in databases like MySQL, DB2 and Oracle
Strong design skills and also experience in working with Design patterns to solve problems
Good to have GCP, AWS, Azure public cloud platforms
Hands on experience in System Design , Architecture.
Exposure to Microservices.
Experience in B2C.
Skills- JAVA / Python /Golang /C++
- Identify bad code practices in Scala and write new analyzers to detect them.
- Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
- Ensure fewer false-positives are reported by the analyzer.
- Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
- Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience in Scala and Java.
- Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
- Familiarity with Scala best practices followed in the industry.
- Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
• Good hands-on experience with Java and JEE
• Good hands-on experience with Microservices
• Good experience in UI frameworks (HTML, Java Script, HTML5, JSP, Ajax)
• Good understanding of Spring, Spring boot, Spring Integration
• Good experience with service oriented architecture and REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
• Good experience with any Directory technology LDAP
• Good Experience with a relational database like Oracle
• Experience working with Agile Methodology
• Experience in using RTC, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
• Good experience with code reviews
• Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
• Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
• Good experience with Ping product like PingAccess and Ping Federate
• Apache Camel
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java/J2EE hands-on development
- Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- REST web services
- Anyone of the messaging solutions like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- SQL, No SQL concepts
- Experience of Redis or/and Mongo DB
- Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Microservice design and development experience
- Android application development experience
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.)
- You will be working with the Supply Chain Management team building a leading eCommerce platform for Asian markets
- Order Promising system, promising the order delivery promise date to customer by applying the constraints on current resource availability across different steps in the supply chain. This system needs to scale for thousands of requests per minute with few million seconds of response time
- Warehouse and Inventory Management system, this system needs to scale to processing huge number of orders across different warehouse.
- Transportation and Logistics Management, involves planning and delivery of huge number orders to end customer. This system has the workflows to manage first mile, line haul and last mile delivery to customer
- Inventory Planning, helps in tracking different selling behaviours of the items and triggers / helps planners to replenish, promote, markdown or place inventory at right place to cut down the on hand inventory requirements
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding review, coding, unit testing, end user feedback cycle changes and manging and scaling the system in production.
- Primary role in leading software development teams
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, microservices and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud-based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies that improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation, hands-on programming capability, competitive programming is a plus
Who we are
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Role & Responsibility
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- 2-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in a Java server-side software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Good to have - Python, NodeJS, Mysql, Redis, ElasticSearchGreat people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigo is proud to have built an entrepreneurial culture that has become a folk-lore in the startup ecosystem. One in every four ixigems has gone on to build successful startups and companies. Our cultural values of integrity, empathy, ingenuity, awesomeness, and resilience have stood the tests of time and we’ve built a fun, flexible and creative work environment that is driven by people with a high degree of ownership. You will get to work with some of the smartest folks in the Indian startup ecosystem, and solve some of the toughest problems for the next billion users by using bleeding-edge technologies. Oh, and we have an awesome “play” area, great chai/coffee, free lunches (yes, they exist!) and a workspace you will fall in love with.