11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Hyderabad | Java Servlets Job openings in Hyderabad
Apply to 11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Hyderabad on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Java Servlets Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. gsusmipriya@altimetrik
● At least 5 years' experience that includes at least 3 years of experience as Salesforce
developer in translating business requirements into working solutions using Salesforce
● Architect, design, implement, test and deliver applications and systems in Salesforce.
● Design and implement solutions to automate development tasks, releases, and
maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
● Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that
automate business processes.
● Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade
implemented systems. Author design documents and present design reviews
● Work in an agile development environment making regular incremental progress. Partner
with LAM developers, Business Analysts in NYC to define and implement solutions that
improve internal business processes
● Expertise in batch, queueable and scheduled jobs, future methods, Apex and triggers
Aura and / or Lightning Web Components
● In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules,
Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
● Experience with developer practices for code bulkification to adhere to Salesforce
governor limits on such items as SOQL queries
● Ability to communicate effectively with the team
● Ability to identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to
effectively communicate this to both Business analysts, Project lead / manager
● Experience Salesforce CRM with Sales & Service Cloud
● 5+ years of experience in coding with minimum 3 years in Salesforce
● Must have in Java/Web Services development.
● Must have 1+ year of Lightning Web Component & 2+ years of Aura (Lightning)
● Must have Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and / or Salesforce Advanced Developer
● Masters / Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
jQuery, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, CSS, SOQL & SOSL.
● 1+ year of experience with integrations using REST, SOAP Webservices.
Please Note, Job Timings are from 12 PM - 9 PM
¡ Solid Design and Architecture skills. Experience in the designing, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers.
¡ Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
¡ Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
¡ Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
¡ Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
¡ Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP.
¡ Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Websocket technologies - Added advantage
Basic understanding of Apache Tomcat
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead to identify and establish best practices in the company.
Requirements & Responsibilities :
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designing
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
An ideal candidate must possess excellent Logical & Analytical skills. You will be working in a team as well on diverse projects. The candidate must be able to deal smoothly and confidently with the Clients & Personnel.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
⦁ Able to design and build efficient, testable and reliable code.
⦁ Should be a team player sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement and development process.
⦁ Good Knowledge on Spring Boot, Spring MVC, J2EE and SQL Queries.
⦁ Stay updated of new tools, libraries, and best practices.
⦁ Adaptable, Self-Motivated, must be willing to learn new things.
⦁ Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science Engineering / IT or related discipline with a good academic record.
⦁ Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Knowledge on SDLC flow from requirement analysis to deployment phase.
⦁ Should be able to design, develop and deploy applications.
⦁ Able to identify bugs and devise solutions to address and resolve the issues.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices