Java Servlets Jobs in Chandigarh
at Avsar HR Services
Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
Defining application objectives and functionality.
Developing and testing software.
Handled Database Queries, Oracle 10G
Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
Producing detailed design documentation.
Proficient in Spring, Hibernate
Developing multimedia applications.
Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Should have worked in JSP, Servlet
Solid Understanding of MVC, Eclipse
Working Experience on Tomcat/Jboss
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 1.5 years of Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical
Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Attention to detail.
Job Location – Ambala Cantt, Haryana
Salary as per market standards
- Build applications to solve business problems in healthcare using Machine Learning techniques and software technologies
- Designing and developing machine learning models
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Work with the product and operations team to understand the business
- Create epics and user stories from requirements
- Prioritize the work based on the changing client requirements
Skills and Specifications:
- Experience in coding with Java
- Experience in working with Spring Framework
- Experience with basic API protocols
- Experience with developing, debugging and dev testing
- Decent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with distributed storage & Database Systems (SQL or
NoSQL, eg MySQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with production quality management, deployment &
- Experience with Tomcat, Nginx & Linux.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud
- Product understanding skills.
at VAYUZ Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
We are looking for Advance Java developers who want to help us design cutting edge scalable products to meet our rapidly growing business. We are building out a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have at least 6+ years of programming experience.
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading).
- Proficiency in Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, JDBC.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Databases – MySQL/NoSQL, OS - Windows/Linux.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
• Experience in the financial domain preferred.
• Hands-on developer in Core Java with an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
• Experience with frameworks like Spring, Restful Webservices, Queuing systems, Angular, and Python is highly desired.
• Deep understanding of several cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google etc.
• Hands-on experience developing CI/CD pipelines for continuous development and integration.
• Deep knowledge and experience of Java/J2EE and servers like Tomcat.
at Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
Idea Clan is an Internet Marketing company that works with a lot of global ecommerce, Social Media and performance marketing clients. We own an Influencer network called Viral Sparks. We work with huge brands like twentytwowords.com, ranker, diply, littlethings.com, boredometherapy, providr etc. We are a Certified GOLD partner with Microsoft and an expert at CPA (Cost per action) marketing solutions. Everyone that works at IdeaClan is family. And we grow as one.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in Springboot, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful, GraphQL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
at Mobile Programming LLC
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Java Microservices
- REST API’s
- Angular 11, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- SQL DB
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Key skills: Python development, AWS, Lambda Experience into Python developers(with design and development experience) not people with the machine learning experience. AWS Mandate experience required.
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.