Servlets Jobs in Hyderabad
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and exercise your problem solving and analytical skills.
- Design and develop Java/J2EE based full stack software components including complex modeling, MVC based UI, etc.
- Ensure applications are implemented to meet business and technical requirements.
- Work with high performing engineering teams across global locations.
.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid 5-10 years hands-on design and coding experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development, JSF/Primefaces, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ.
- Strong object-oriented design, Java/J2EE and MVC architecture based programming skills.
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, or other RDBMS products.
- Desirable - Experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.)
- Nice to have - Real-world experience in large scale, and high availability implementations.
- Experience developing web services using REST and SOAP approaches.
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
at Edubridge Learning
Exceed your potential… come join us!
Edubridge is hiring for Java full stack trainer| | Remote/WFH |Full time.
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
You can also visit us on Facebook , LinkedIn for our latest initiatives and products
at Newgen Software Technologies
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
- Development and delivery experience with Java/J2EE/JSF/Primefaces/Hibernate/WebServcies/RESTful/JAXB technologies
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)