Servlets Jobs in Chennai
• 5-7 years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior
experience with public-facing/internet web site development)
• Exposure to AEM Sites preferred
• Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
• Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and App server logs,
• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for
maintainability and scalability.
• Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and
developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
• Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
• Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
• Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
at Edubridge Learning
Exceed your potential… come join us!
Edubridge is hiring for Java full stack trainer| | Remote/WFH |Full time.
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
You can also visit us on Facebook , LinkedIn for our latest initiatives and products
at Newgen Software Technologies
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation