11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Coimbatore | Java Servlets Job openings in Coimbatore
Apply to 11+ Java Servlets Jobs in Coimbatore on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Java Servlets Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for "Mulesoft Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• 5 Years of IT experience
• Current 3+ years of hands-on MuleSoft development experience, including creating custom Mule
• Enterprise-level Java development experience (ex. J2EE web development experience using but not limited to EJB, Servlet, JDBC, ORM, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and REST Web services, RAML Swagger open API development, and SOA APIs ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
• Experience with concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability and clustering.
• A pro-active individual with strong communication skills
Focus Edumatics is a mission-driven, technology-enabled education services organization that provides high-quality, research-based online learning solutions to disadvantaged and at-risk students in the United States. Since 2010, Focus Edumatics has partnered with schools and districts to provide high-quality, structured, 1:1 online tutoring solutions delivered by an extensive 24/7 network of highly trained tutors. For its K–12 customers,
Focus Edumatics provides high-touch customer assistance, tailored program design, data analytics, and ongoing formative assessments. Focus Edumatics is on a mission to increase access to quality education for 25 million American students and become the educator, partner, and employer of choice in the education services industry.
About the role:
Focus Edumatics is seeking candidates with strong experience in Human Resource Business Partnering with proven ability in developing and implementing people strategies that support business objectives.
The incumbent should have managed a team and played a role in advising and consulting business managers on HR matters such as employee relations, talent management & performance management. As a people business partner, you will be an integral part of the India People team providing expertise in people engagement, retention, motivation, and performance management.
This is a dynamic team management role with the responsibility of deploying people strategies and policies and thereby contributing to the growth of the business. Reporting to the Head of People Operations, this individual should be excellent at relationship building, analyzing, problem-solving, empathy and communicating effectively.
● Develop and implement HR strategies that align with business objectives.
● Manage and advise a team of people business partners
● Develop and implement employee engagement, connect initiatives, surveys, and feedback mechanisms to gauge employee engagement and drive improvements
● Serve as a point of contact for employees and managers in providing guidance and support on employee relations, conflict resolution & disciplinary actions
● Maintain a positive and inclusive work environment and manage various employee lifecycle processes
● Establish and manage performance evaluation processes, and guide managers and employees on performance feedback, goal setting, and improvement plans
● Drive performance culture and manage performance-related processes
● Conduct surveys to gather employee insights and action them
● Analyze HR data and metrics to identify trends and opportunities to continually improve HR processes
● Build a governance mechanism to monitor the team’s performance at regular intervals
● Ensure company policies and procedures are up-to-date, communicated effectively, and consistently followed throughout the organization.
● Lead or participate in HR projects as assigned or needed.
SUCCESS PROFILE FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE
● Education: Master in Business Administration or equivalent degree (preferably in Human Resource Management)
● HR Expertise: A strong understanding of HR principles & practices. This includes employment laws, employee relations and key employee lifecycle processes
● Performance Management: Possess the ability to develop and implement systems for evaluating performance and managing people’s performance. This includes goal setting, providing feedback and conducting performance appraisals.
● Employee Engagement: Have a good understanding of drivers of employee engagement and knowledge of implementing various people engagement practices in an organization to retain talent
● Talent Management (Optional): Possess an understanding of strategies for developing and retaining top talent. BEHAVIORAL
● Relationship Building: Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders. Establish rapport, gain trust, and demonstrate empathy.
● High-Impact Communicator: Convey complex HR concepts clearly and concisely to various stakeholders, including employees, managers, and executives. Active listening is also crucial for understanding employee concerns and needs. High level of confidentiality and integrity.
● Adaptability: Adaptability and flexibility in responding to changing business needs is a key behavioral expectations. This includes the ability to handle ambiguity and uncertainty with poise.
● Ethical and Confidential Conduct: Maintaining the highest ethical standards and ensuring confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive employee information and must act with integrity and discretion at all times.
● Problem Solving: Need to possess problem-solving capability to address complex HR Issues
● Analytical Thinking: Should be able to analyze data, interpret and make informed decisions. Consider multiple perspectives and propose practical solutions that align with business objectives.
● Emotional Intelligence: Should possess high levels of emotional intelligence to understand and manage one's own emotions as well as empathize with others. Should be able to navigate sensitive situations, handle difficult conversations and provide support to employees during challenging times.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION At Focus Edumatics, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we aspire to create an organization where every person is celebrated, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to Focus Edumatics' philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world, and we are driven to ensure Focus Edumatics is one of the premier places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, labor and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
AWS Certification must.
We are looking "SAP B1 Consultant" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
Experience: 3 - 4 Yrs
• Developing SAP B1 Add ons and writing comples SQL & HANA queries
• Designing , development and maintaining bug free addons of SAP B1 - SQL & HANA
• Excellent comnunication
• Colabaration with internal team on design, develop and maintain.
Requirements & skills:
• Experience in SDK (Software Development Kit), SQL server, HANA, Crystal Reports, Microsoft .NET.
• 3- 5 years of development experience IN SAP B1 - SQL & HANA
• Good in functional aspects and business concepts of SAP B1 modules.
• Streamline issue resolution process and resolve issues with minimal time based on priority.
• Above all responsible for ensuring all the deliverables allocated are done within strict deadlines.
• Any degree in engineering or computer science
We are looking for "Salesforce Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Experience: 3-5 Yrs
• Salesforce Developer will work independently and in a team environment to build CRM solutions which integrate with various other systems.
• This Person will build Visual-force, APEX, and Lightning Components. And should have experience working with Salesforce Data.
• Building new (and maintaining existing) APEX, Visual force, and Lightning solutions.
• Participate in various sprint meetings, assist in the creation and upkeep of user stories.
• Communicate with stakeholders and users about changes or requirements.
• Should have 3 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
• Proficiency in Salesforce APEX, Visual force, and Lightning development.
• Knowledge of the Salesforce data structure, and the ability to use various tools for data migrations.
• Salesforce Developer certifications is an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Professional, positive, customer oriented and flexible approach to interactions with customers in groups
We are looking "Mulesoft Developer(Fresher)" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Work on projects as development team members Requirements
• Education background should be on Computer domain
• Freshers ready to work on development on Mulesoft.
• Mulesoft Course or certification done
• Good communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be able to design and implement new features and functionality in a website.
- Should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working Wordpress theme and custom plugin.
- Coordinate with clients to discuss website design and function
- Write clean, well-designed code, and should be designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- This job position requires a candidate who has hands-on experience on combination of programming skills [WordPress, PHP, MYSQL, MVC frameworks (Codeigniter)].
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some backend knowledge, is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of version control repository tools, such as Bit Bucket or GitHub.
• Responsible for the Strategy, Roadmap, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Lifecycle Delivery of our End User Devices, ensuring they are current and meet the needs of the business. These technologies include physical devices, Operating Systems, Device Software, printing and mobility services
• SCCM, (Windows 10, MAC & Linux) desktops, Modern Endpoint Management, InTune, endpoint security
• Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
• Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users
• High level understanding of all EUC technology namely SCCM, Nexthink, OS (Windows and Mac) , End point security , Privilege management , Intune / JAMF
• Govern the upgrades and compatibility of End User devices to ensure seamless upgrades to the business and new functionality and capabilities are introduced effectively
• Simplify the environment so our technology is current and delivers a great customer experience
• Responsible for the management, prioritization and execution of demand
• Engages with key Stakeholders and Customers to ensure these technologies meet customer needs.
• Manages our technology partners effectively to ensure that our services are optimized and cost effective
• Lead a strong technical team to deliver the right technology services to the business to deliver a great customer experience across these services
• Architecture governance for the Device portfolio to ensure all our technology solutions are designed and implemented to work seamlessly with our applications and infrastructure to deliver a great customer experience.
• Work across the Infrastructure and Applications team to ensure effective lifecycle management so our IT tools and services are optimized for the business.
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.