- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Description – Laravel Developer
We are searching for a Laravel developer with experience to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster
- Documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process
- keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in https://laravel.com/docs/4.2/quick#local-development-environment">Laravel development
- Learn and develop Shopify APIs, Shopify Apps and other Laravel projects.
- Write clean, testable, secure, and dynamic codes based on standard web development best practices
- Integrate back-end data services and improve current API data services
- Optimize performance by performing UI and back-end tests
- Scale, expand and improve our websites and applications
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting on apps
Skills and Qualification
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and IT.
- Proven experience as a Laravel or PHP Developer
- Top-notch skills in building SQL Schema design, REST API design, and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with MVC and fundamental design principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Hands-on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Asp.Net , .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on an RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IoT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll understand how a fast-growing start-up works in terms of revenue generation as you will be handling one of the most important aspects of the company's revenue - lead generation implementations
- You’ll have end-to-end liberty to work and implement any technology that will bring value to the team
- You’ll get to work with and understand a wide range of tools and integrations that are already in place - how they work and why they are important
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be owning the landing repository and reviewing all code that goes into it.
- Manage and own the production systems for the landing website.
- Work on any integration that links the product to the leads pipeline.
- Manage and maintain the page speed score and SEO standards for the content pages.
- Deploy code that goes into production.
- Experience in building web applications with proficiency in PHP/Laravel
- Ability to implement and work with 3rd party APIs and other REST-Based APIs.
- Experienced in HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, and responsive design.
- Understanding of how a CDN works.
- Understanding of security and data protection in web applications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git or SVN.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Solid Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system designs.
- 2 - 5 years experience
Good to have
- Understanding of CRM tool like Hubspot
- Have worked in developing SEO friendly pages
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of WordPress codebase and plugin development
- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled Full-Stack Software Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for the development lifecycle of the product, building beautiful and functional web interfaces and writing cutting-edge backend code.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participate with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Work on back-end development tasks and designing the architecture for the same.
- Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Perform research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, form guidelines to improve system productivity, and work on scaling and monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinate with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architect the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
B2B one-stop solution for all Pharmacy needs to eradicate prescription bounce from India.
Saveo is Amazon+ShopX for pharmacies in the B2B space. It's a managed marketplace
bringing primary & secondary medicine markets together, offering faster delivery, cheaper
procurement & better technology to pharmacies. It runs with an aim that no prescription shall
bounce in India.
Indian pharmaceutical industry is highly fragmented with 6.5lakh retailers and 65000
distributors, unlike the US where there are just 5 major distributors covering 93% of the
market share. We aim to streamline this supply chain by being a single distribution point and
empower these 6.5lakh micro-entrepreneurs with technology and sustainability.
To know more about us, visit our website : www.saveo.in
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage