Robot Framework Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Understand the project test requirements
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases/suites and report test results to ensure that system functionality satisfies acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain automation scripts using the Robot Framework
- Help create acceptance criteria for user stories
- Log bug reports based on test execution
- Collaborate with the development team to prioritize test scenarios
- Collaborate with the development team to perform root cause analysis
- Other duties assigned.
- Knowledgeable in Software Automation using RobotFramework
- with Python
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with REST API testing
- Understanding the differences between JSON, YAML, and XML
- A passion for software product quality assurance with a positive mindset and good communication skills.
- Experience testing web applications and different types of testing approaches.
- Experience in test risk management.
- Understanding different testing environments.
- Familiarity with Test Pyramid would be great.
- Experience in using GIT repositories would be great.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with JIRA would be nice to have.
Candidate should have Max 4+ yrs experience in Python automation testing
With Robot framework and selenium
Less exp couldnt consider.
- Programming skills in Python, Robot framework, Selenium, Shell scripting
- Experience on L2/L3 protocols of VLAN/DHCP/LACP/IGMP/PPPoE.
- Should be familiar with device configuration protocols of CLI/NETCONF/SNMP.
- Experience in telecom technologies like DSLAM/GPON/G.fast/Next gen broadband technologies is highly recommended
- Knowledge on regression/performance/load/scale/stability test areas
- Hands on experience with Common industry equipment like Spirent test center/ixia/Abacus/Shenick(TeraVM)/N2X Traffic generators.
- Exposure to debug tools such as Wireshark/tcpdump.
- Knowledge on software Test cycle, test plan and test case creation
- Understanding of End to end test setup topology and debugging.
- Ability to perform System level Functional and Non-functional tests.
- Familiar with Manual test life cycle
- Designing and writing test automation scripts using automation frameworks
- Exposure to CI/CD pipe line implementation and maintenance using Jenkins, Groovy scripting
- Linux skills (system configuration and administration, containers, networking experience and d) such as sockets and database management
- Good debugging skills and knowledge on various debug tools
- Bug reporting/tracking and providing logs.
Python Robot Testing
Hands on experience in Python & Selenium framework
Some experience in Robot framework
Good in Manual Testing Concepts
Shifts - (12:30 PM to 9:30 PM or 2 PM to 11 PM)
5-12 years of experience in testing the Network products
Good Knowledge & understanding network protocols
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Hands on experience in l2/l3 protocols testing
Hands on testing experience in dynamic routing protocols like bgp,ospf etc.
Proficient in scripting (preferably Python)
Note: From Netwrking Product company experice is a must
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
Lead QA Engineer - Automation:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub and Chatbot testing like Botium. The candidate should have at least 7+ years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
Lead QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end-to-end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
Lead QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7-11 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Must have experience in Chatbot testing like Botium.
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
This is a Contract Based role only
Not a "Fulltime opportunity"
The Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer is responsible for designing and coding the automation process components. The RPA Senior developer develops the automation design to ensure it meets the specifications. The design must handle concurrency, scalability, restart and recovery, auditing & object reuse for all the automations that are designed and developed. The senor developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The senior developer mentors junior developers and performs QC checks on code components developed by them.
DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Design technical specifications for RPA that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Prior experience in UI automation, Robotics process automation is an added advantage.
- Certification in Robotics
- Automation Expert builds the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- Should be the member of core automation team and may or may not have the developer level expertise depending on the RPA tool the organization is using.
- The automation architect still has some experience in the programming and solving the real world problem.