Robot Framework Jobs in Ahmedabad
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
To know more about us please visit: https://www.apexon.com/
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.
at Genius Placement Service
WORK FROM OFFICE AND WORK FROM HOME JOB
IF INTERESTED THEN CALL/WHATSAPP ME ON ( SEVEN EIGHT FIVE NINE EIGHT EIGHTZERO TWO FOUR TWO )
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector formed in 2018. We specialize in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
We seek people who are highly capable and eager to take up new challenges. You must be motivated, enthusiastic, have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess the right temperament to handle challenging circumstances, with abilities to create novel solutions.
We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent with exceptional competencies and skills, and are building programmes to support their growth, development and career aspirations.
About the job
As a QA Test Lead, you will be responsible for leading the quality review of various applications, that includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases (in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers) which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
The role will define QA coding standards and frameworks, identify emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to the organization’s business goals
As our QA Test Lead, you will have these main objectives:
• Design and develop test automation scripts
• Use test automation guidelines
• Research issues in software through testing
• As part of an Agile team, you will participate in all Agile ceremonies / activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable(s)
• Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
• Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests
• Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests, as needed
• Perform Performance and Security testing
You will be a good fit if you:
• Are aligned with our values of –
o Accountability & Ownership
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience
• Have prior experience of Automation with Selenium or any other tool
• Hold a good API testing experience (using POSTMAN/Swagger/SOAPUI etc)
• Have prior experience in performance testing and security testing
• Can use SQL queries for backend validations
• Are experienced with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium, etc
A Consulting & implementation services provider company
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days
Codal is seeking a QA Engineer for Automation Testing to join our rapidly growing digital agency.
The QA Engineer will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing web and mobile
applications across multiple platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
● Have complete technical ownership of the QA automation efforts for projects
● Involved in hands on coding/implementation of automation tests, implementing new test
frameworks, and improving the existing ones
● Estimates size of QA automation backlog items and evaluate technical feasibility
● Translate automation requirements into engineering design and logical units of work.
● Grow automated testing discipline (people, processes, and culture) and introduce new test
● Ensuring that the content and structure of all Test Automation artifacts are documented and
maintained and reviewing the Test Cases Automation suite and documents on a regular
● Tracking automated test executions and preparing reports detailing test automation results,
code coverage, required resources, performance baselines, etc.
● Promote and encourage the use of best practise design and automation testing within the
wider QA, Test & Release team, as well as the associated applications which are supported
What it takes to excel:
● 6 plus years of overall experience in software testing using technologies like Selenium,
Cucumber(BDD), Webdriver.io, Cypress, JUnit and Testng.
● Experience in designing and implementing test scripts using Selenium, Webdriver.io and
Cypress using Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Object repository, Page Object Model
● Strong development experience and familiarity with source control or build tools (Git,
Gradle, NPM, etc…)
● Delivery focused and ability to succeed with high levels of responsibility
What you’ll be a part of
● An award-winning UX design and eCommerce development agency that partners with
industry leaders like Shopify and BigCommerce to create a faster, smarter, and more
sustainable future for businesses and their customers.
● A global agency with over 200 employees, and offices in the US, UK, and India.
● A fun, diverse group of professionals that know how to have a good time on and off the job.
We regularly host happy hours, dinners, excursions, and other company events to unwind
after a hard day at work.
● A cricket team that regularly participates in city cricket leagues specific to Ahmedabad's IT
● An office in the prime location in Ahmedabad with a delicious restaurant, a large lawn, a
cafe, and other amenities inside the building
at KloudScript, Inc.
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
at Sigma Infosolutions
at Isparrow Services private limited
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging software framework/product
- Coordinate automation testing with the Engineering team members in an Agile workflow
- Flexible to work on automation as well as development
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified
- Mentor and assist other Engineering team members in automation standards
Do you have the right skills?
- 2+ years of professional experience within Automation/Development
- Scripting experience in Java or Python
- Hands on experience with the Rest API testing is necessary
- Basic understanding of networking / Linux process debugging tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with experience working with otherdevelopers towards a common goal
- Great communication: Provides status without prompt, brings up blockers (coding/testing) immediately, speaks up in standup / planning
- Ability to remove some roadblocks
at Lodestone Pvt. Ltd.
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics