5-12 years of experience in testing the Network products
Good Knowledge & understanding network protocols
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Hands on experience in l2/l3 protocols testing
Hands on testing experience in dynamic routing protocols like bgp,ospf etc.
Proficient in scripting (preferably Python)
Note: From Netwrking Product company experice is a must
To be successful as an SDET, you should have excellent time management and organisational skills as well as strong communication skills. You should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills within the constantly changing technology sector.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- 4+ years of experience as SDET
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Experience in cypress or protractor is an added advantage
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Qualities: Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing. Good
debugging skills and programming knowledge. Good in manual testing and white box testing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years Job Experience (startup preferred)
- Expert in at least 1 programming language.
- QA Framework knowledge.
- Developer attitude with good problem Solving Skills
- Any raw development talent with a QA attitude will work for us.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Web driver APIs like Actions Class, Select Class, and Alert.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tool such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge about DevOps Tools.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting.
Website- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
· Responsible for defining test strategy for Manual and testing automation
· Responsible for testing for weekly salesforce releases and major releases
· Responsible for regression testing
· Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation for Salesforce
· Prepare test cases for user stories created by Business Analyst as part of Project
· Prepare stest cases for salesforce requirements tracked for development team in service cloud
· Collaborate with developers and Business teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
· Participate in key meetings with Business teams including requirement sessions, workshops, system demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and end user training
· Lead User Acceptance testing sessions and collaborate with testers
· Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning and execution
· 6 + years of Quality Assurance experience with 4 years of exclusive SFDC QA experience
· Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
· Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Testing
· Experience with building test classes using Salesforce APEX
· Extensive use of salesforce debug logs to help developers in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
Experience with API testing
· Have In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
· Experience with setting up regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, Salesforce components and integrations
· Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
· Experience with configuration, setup and building Automation testing using Selenium, Bitbucket pipelines
- Deliver end to end quality and automation independently using agile methodologies
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product, specifications into a robust test plan covering all aspects of testing including functional, reliancy, performance, load, scalability and security.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Develop robust test automation that is reliable and maintainable and provides accurate assessment of product quality
- Integrate test automation scripts into build system for repeatable execution
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns to execute test runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly reliable, reliant and optimized Dremio experience
- Analyze and debug customer issues in customer environments.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of QA/automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Deep understanding in Authentication, Single Sign-on and Identity Management systems like AWS IAM, Azure AD, Ping, Okta and Auth0
- Hands on experience in testing Role based Access Control Authorization Model in Cloud and Database Systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration of automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing QA/Automation tasks to completion and taking ownership of quality during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing deep product issues and following issue resolution
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Hands on experience with various Backend/UI automation frameworks and tools
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in Data Lake and Catalog systems
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. Your role includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets as per the requirements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
mail resume to qa @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Thorough knowledge of performing end top end functional testing as an individual contributor.
- Knowledge of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities.
- Sound knowledge of automation concepts.
- Expert-level knowledge of automation using selenium tools. Hands-on experience of design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automation using Selenium or other open-source tools.
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Good knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment.
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can operate under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Knowledge of the healthcare and life science domain would be plus