Experience : 5-8 years
Location : Bangalore,Chennai and hyderabad
Python Developer (1 Position)
Must have skills:
· Experience in advanced Python
· Experience in GUI/Test Automation tools/libraries (Robot Framework, Selenium, & Sikuli etc.)
· Ability to create UI Automation scripts to execute in Remote/Citrix servers
· Knowledge in analytical libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, PyTorch etc.
· AWS skillset
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in SQL and Big Data analytic tools like Hive and Hue
· Experience in Machine learning
· Experience in Linux administration
- 3 - 4 years of hands-on Python programming & libraries like PyData, Pandas
- Exposure to Mongo DB
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases
- Expertise in writing medium/advanced SQL Database queries
- Strong Verbal/Written communication skills
- Ability to work with onsite counterpart teams
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
- Automation Expert builds the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- Should be the member of core automation team and may or may not have the developer level expertise depending on the RPA tool the organization is using.
- The automation architect still has some experience in the programming and solving the real world problem.
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs
Develop state of the art algorithms in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Provide software specifications and production code on time to meet project milestones Qualifications
BE or Master with 3+ years of experience
Must have Prior knowledge and experience in Image processing and Video processing • Should have knowledge of object detection and recognition
Must have experience in feature extraction, segmentation and classification of the image
Face detection, alignment, recognition, tracking & attribute recognition
Excellent Understanding and project/job experience in Machine learning, particularly in areas of Deep Learning – CNN, RNN, TENSORFLOW, KERAS etc.
Real world expertise in deep learning- applied to Computer Vision problems • Strong foundation in Mathematics
Strong development skills in Python
Must have worked upon Vision and deep learning libraries and frameworks such as Opencv, Tensorflow, Pytorch, keras
Quick learner of new technologies
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Knowledge of working closely with Version Control(GIT)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Analysis, Automate and backtest the existing strategies
- Employing statistical applications to visualize and/or transform the distribution or dispersion profile of individual signals and support the mathematical formulation of multiple signal algorithms to rank securities for investment.
- Candidates should have strong coding skills in Python (NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, Zipline) /Django/Java script etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Must have Database knowledge like Open source, PostgreSQL, MySQL/SQ
Learnability, teamwork and flexibility are important traits we look for.
- Finance Domain SME with knowledge in Loan Management
- Knowledge in test Automation using Selenium, SOAP UI, Jenkins and different frameworks
- Ability to take part in test automation framework design
- Proactive and ability in resolving any issue
- Ability to understand various aspects of Integration testing involving multiple interfaces.
- Ability to rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively
- Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
- Works independently and takes up tasks on his/her initiative