Lead QA Engineer - Automation:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub and Chatbot testing like Botium. The candidate should have at least 7+ years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
Lead QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end-to-end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
Lead QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7-11 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Must have experience in Chatbot testing like Botium.
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
● Design and develop automated tests in a web and mobile-based environment using automation
tools and scripting tools such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test
automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards
● Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving
problems in apps and systems.
● Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
● Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team
● Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the
entire engineering organization
● 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing software product quality and building a
scalable and predictable test automation suite.
test reporting tools, etc.
● Experience in developing test plans to test the solution at various stages of product
● Experience working with SaaS products.
● Familiar with UI layouts, components and their appropriate usage
● Proficient with frameworks such as Angular, React, React Native
● Knowledge of using REST APIs
● Experience in working with at least one of the cloud platform AWS, Google
● Knowledge of WebSockets, ServiceWorkers
● Being user-centric and that obsession to build what's right for the customers (with your craft)
● Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
● True love for technology and what you do
● Maniacal attention to detail
Role: Sr automation QA
Exp-5 to 9 years
CTC : 30 LPA
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Mandatory Skills- api, cloud, Jenkins, java , selenium, AWS or azure.
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw2ZVF2RQYWnDe_uMojVUZSf">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0fkA0K8Cm25RykFAcrvRRy">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0QtXaTXcWVuB_wSqo-GI6M">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience in Mobile Automation using Appium Should be able to Automate iOS and Android apps independently, API testing using test automation tools like Soapui.
- Hands on experience on test automation for hybrid and native mobile applications
- Ability to code and maintain UI automation frameworks written in Java. Ability to define and automate functional tests using DDD.
- Develop automated scripts for use in continuous delivery pipelines, sanity, and regression tests
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks assigned
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Software Development models and testing
- Minimum two years of experience as a QA in a professional full setting
- Direct experience in developing, executing test plans and test cases for applications with multiple-user roles; reporting bugs for complex features; and testing different parts of the web stack
- Experience of automation frameworks like selenium
- Exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Professional experience of QA for web applications in a product based company will be a plus
- Knowledge of API automation using Postman
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Experience of working on frameworks like Django is a plus
at Angel One
- Perform API Testing using frameworks like Rest Assured
- Gather Functional & Automation Testing Requirements.
- Design and implement Functional Test Automation Architecture/Framework
- Conduct functional automation testing to ensure system reliability, reusability and quality.
- Work with testing team to develop functional automation test plans and cases.
- Develop automated scripts in Selenium for the initiatives using Test NG, Maven etc… such as Web (HTTP(s)/HTML); Web Sockets and on applications based on Java technologies & Other Trending Technologies.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for automation testing.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of automation issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for automation testing.
- Perform testing for Mobile and Web based applications
Reporting Department: Product Development (2171)
Educational qualifications preferred Degree:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Automation testing and monitoring tools (at least one each) – Expiry Test, SeeTest Automation, Jenkins, Test NG, Maven, Test Complete, and any other Test Automation Tools
- Testing Coordination experience – Full understand of End to End Automation test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams such as DBA, Dev or System admins.
- Good programming experience with Advanced Core JAVA along with OOPs Concept for at least 1 year.
- Experience with Agile/ Waterfall development methodologies MS Office (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, & Word)
- Experience with Continuous integration with Cloud Testing Tools, DB, Office, Studio & Simulators etc.
- Good understanding of JAVA, Test NG, Maven, SDK & Simulators
- Competent Java coding skills Advance Java with OOPs
- Strong experience in authoring, building and adopting large scale Automation Testing Solutions
- Hands on experience in building Automation Test Plan and Performance Test Strategy
- Working Efficiently Post Working Hours and Off Market Days
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
We at FlytBase are looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a MEAN stack application.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Proving for scalability and performance of a software.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment and debugging.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At Least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing or similar role for MEAN stack application
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs etc)
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience or keen interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code